Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

@Free.Mason: seriously WTF! you rated some text higher than my sig and people got pissed when i was rating 3's and 4's!

@Sh0x: nice although the blue colours seem bad and maybe a little snipping of the image would help it :)

rate current

@Free.Mason: seriously WTF! you rated some text higher than my sig and people got pissed when i was rating 3's and 4's!

:roll: You didn't even make your sig lol :lol: that's why i gave it a lower score.

But there is too much contrast and it hurts your eyes on LCD with high brightness (mine).

Sorry though. 2.5/10

what?! the anime one with final fantasy on it dumbarse! it said rate

This is a family forum, and get over it.

for free.mason's sig; 5/10 the text is okay, but imo, the b/w wasnt done as well it could've be done. rate : halflife2.png

Rabbit sig: Looks strange to me.. the grungy style and the Rabbit render give it a interesting style, but I don't think they match that good. A more comic-ish style would look better imo. 6.7/10

Current: Overall very nice, but the red and blue sparkles and the star seem like they don't fit into the image. Render and C4D look really nice. 8/10

its a little blury and could maybe use a boarder, also putting

tags around it would make it look better imo. but because its about pdn and you have new divide lyrics next to it 6/10

:)

Are you trying to make a "cool" effect? If yes, then it's not very cool...needs different coluors and the border is not very "cool". I think a glass one would fit your sig. Or even add a gloss. That would make it "cool". 7/10

ramenravingrabbits.png

and curent

It's a bit too much. The render is a bit stretched. Really, a bit too much. Try smoothening it a bit. But otherwise, it's quite good. But the border is too thin. 7/10

Rasengan! It's been quite a while...

Well, I'm a fan of symmetry, geometry, and minimalism, and your sig has all three, in varying quantities. 9/10!