Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

Sorry man, it's not my favourite of your stuff. Its very bland and montonous, with only one colour. The render doesnt blend in we'll at all and the texture used...actually looks a bit like my grunge texture (Tut in my sig \/....(shameless plug))... As i said it's very monotonous and empty. It seems very flat aswell, there is no depth. I've seen some of your other work and It's really quite good, anyway 4/10. :D

awesome sig! But I think the diagonal lines practically ruin it. I think you should erase them and also add some text. Nice sig. 8/10

Rate this:

kellysig.png

And

kellysig-1.png

:D there are text in his signature. :D down in the corner LJXD :D...

you sigs are cool, dosent like the colors so therefor 8.54/10

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish

:D!

I like thar style, it's very creative. Everything is quite good, other than the border. It's too big, practically covers the whole sig. The colours are something that I really like. But since you're Frozen_byte, I think the sig should have some kind of Frozen effect. 8/10

carsig.png

and current.

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Render doesnt blend in, diagonal lines doesn't do the picture justice either and it doesnt look like there was much work on the background. You could do better Axle. 2.7/10. Sorry if I sounded mean but I'm doing what the topic requests. :twisted: .

.:Latest:.

Ubercolour.png

"Maltese by colour, Catholic by heart, Paint.net by mind."

It's nothing special. Basically just text with some blurring etc. You can do much better Shox.

3/10

yeah i know, just wanted to have a sig, while im working on my new sig.. :lol:

YY10: The First One: its a good sig, but i think the C4Ds are a bit misplaced, and it dosent look like the car is "braking and then breaking the ground" :D so ill rate it 5.5/10

The Second One: Its awsome, ninja styllah xO :lol: its just about ten, 9,5/10

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish

:D!

yy10: 1st sig: I already rated that.

2nd sig: Wow, amazing art right there. 8/10 because I don't like the different colours next on his body it distracts from the focal point.

Would you mind PM'ing that stock/render i might want to make a sig out of that.

Thank you.

Shox: I've already rated yours but I can't wait for the new signature.

EDIT: Fixed rating of yy10

Ubercolour.png

@Free.Mason: seriously WTF! you rated some text higher than my sig and people got pissed when i was rating 3's and 4's!

:roll: You didn't even make your sig lol :lol: that's why i gave it a lower score.

But there is too much contrast and it hurts your eyes on LCD with high brightness (mine).

Sorry though. 2.5/10

Ubercolour.png