Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

still the same, c4d a bit overused but the more i look at it it starts becoming better. 6.9/10

that yellow thingie(including what is inside) was really hard to make, the rest was just 3 minutes work so that isn't so good.

I've actually trapped an object within another before... I won't give it away so it stays a trick, but it's not too hard if you did it the same way I did...

6/10... (you said its a temp so I'll leave it at that...)

Mines a temp so just skip me...

Untitled1.png

Previously dgirl555, but now you can call me epic

Oh, and I really like airbrushing photos

@ superfed. The sig is alright i give it a 7/10 for originality.... but do you really need to tell everyone how many days you have been using the program in a sig? I don't think so in my opinion, but i guess to each their own.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ superfed. The sig is alright i give it a 7/10 for originality.... but do you really need to tell everyone how many days you have been using the program in a sig? I don't think so in my opinion, but i guess to each their own.

It was just for one day.

WOW! i think i have a new avatar and sig every day! The above post may contain: junk, art, wrong spelling and a lot more!

@ Sh0x's Space sig, that's nice. But that blue thingy at the right looks a bit weird. Erase it and add a better planet. Otherwise, everything is quite good. But you shouldn't underline the text. It's not good to underline text that is on a sig. 8/10

Current: That's awesome! Nothing much to say, jsut try feathering it up a bit. Not too much, just a bit. 7.5/10

Rate this, I smudged it 100% PDN. I know it's lame, but yeah.

smudgesig.png

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Nice. But you should make thing image background size bigger so that the shadowy outline can fit into the image. It now doesn't fit. But nice c4ds. You should blur them a bit, they're a bit too sharp. Maybe Screen them? And try feathering them as well. 7/10

Rate this, I added countless layers of c4ds. haha, so it stinks.

resistance.png

deviantART

sigs n stuff