Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

Well. 3.8/10. Renders kinda edgy. The black places in your sig...well black is simply the absence of color on a canvas, you should draw more attention to your render or the c4d's in the sig to help the flow. Blurring the edges, or causing a 'glow' effect usually works out nice.

Try to blend your c4ds in with the render by covering more of the edges of the render. And when you place the render it should show more then the head, try to get more of the render on your canvas.

Just a few suggestions of what I'd try, but overall just try to 'see' what you want it to be like and do as necessary to obtain your image.

I got bored, rate this for me guys:

Thoughts.png

... i can only rate u sig by saying " Wow how did u make that :D" awsomeness itself :D.. simplicity is allways awsome.. i like saying awsome thx for the reason.. 9.5/10 :D!!!

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish

:D!

@Sh0x, there is a tutorial on how to do that if your interested.

6.9/10. Its a cool signature and really has potential. The fog of gray on it brings down the grundge of it (IMO), perhaps run sharpen on it, duplicate the layer, run gaussian blur at about 7 pixels, and lower the opacity to a low level (until you get what you like). As thats generally what I do when I have a focus problem. Using a transparent, radial gradient on your gaussian blur layer will remove the blur over your render pretty easily to give it more focus. Nice style.

This one (following the same style as my other signature)...got a little carried away, although not very good as a signature I really like how it turned out. Tell me what you think:

Demon_.png

kinda blurred and messed up... cant give u any critism to make it better.. i would make a whole new signature, If u want to improve it :D... 3.5/10

rate this one :D?!

flowenergy2.png

Working on a new signature

I need Inspiration

PM me if you are danish

:D!

@Dani, thanks :). (And I rated your sig, just before Sh0x posted so I'll just leave it).

Current signature.... Well its a bit too simple, white lines on a black background (not to imply thats all you did as we can see there's more to it) just the general flow needs a bit of work. You could try using different colors and more lines or perhaps duplicating your lines and running a splinter blur (to give a nice background/glow effect). Using twist with lines usually gives a nice effect as well. I'll say...3/10, execution just needs some work.

@Sh0x, I think this one came out pretty cool. Could use some more work but I like the focus and the lighting. Good color choice.

Next person rate Sh0x