Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

To cheer the 'worst pdn user ever' a bit up:

Overall good colour matching, but make the text stand a bit more out, reduce blur and noise and fix the border.

That should do it, so I give you a rock-solid 7/10!

UMMMMM. i do not know whether to keep my current sig or use this one i'll soon see when some one gives me feed back :mrgreen:

Mendo.png

That font is way overused and in this case, hard to read, and the border is too faint. The background is cool and the render is fine. 6/10.

rhfjdjejdn.png

I've just discovered a cool new way to make a cool snazzy texture.

I've just discovered a cool new way to make a cool snazzy texture.

And it's a great looking texture. I like the colors and the style.

9.9/10 (cause nothing is perfect) :D

Interesting 3D sphere/smilies. Since I'm in the mood for the simple styled sig. this is pretty good except for some issues that can be fixed with a little AA. 8/10.

Here's the one I did for a SOTW. I like it and this one will be the next one I'm using here:

simplicitysig.png

Sharp and clean. 8.9/10. Might look better if it was darker but just my opinion.

I got bored peoples, watching Mind Freak (perhaps you've heard of it) and made a new sig. Tell me what ya think:

Mind_Freak.png

Cool ide and nice execution, only thing I can think to change is make it a bit less wide. 9.5/10

Blooper:No offense, but I dont particularly like this sig. There aren't very many fx, and the greyish background looks wierd. 6/10

Rate: 3836053874_6d5cefb78d_o.png

(I know it's cut off, pretend like it isn't)

i like it, but its not one of my favourite sigs ive seen you create, on the plus side i do like the little da and pdn links you put on it in the botem corner :)

7.5/10 :)

sig.png?t=1250773089

ino its cutoff at the top imma fix that soonly, im not too sure what texture i should of used for the orb any ideas? :/

I like the concept but I don't particularly like the color scheme. Maybe try gold/silver for the metal-ish circle.

The texture of the orb looks fine but as I said, I'd use a different color. 7/10

Edit: Maybe you could use ASH's gemstone tut. [link]

Rate:

kz2_si10.png

Just an experiment I did. I think I'm getting better at smudging.

i like it, it has a nice texture but something just seems "off" maybe you could try using a curve for the shine, or maybe just put your sig into

tags. 7.5/10 its nice but it could use some work.

sig2.png?t=1250801776

very simple, but nice effect. i like that little orb thingy in the middle. overall, simple but nice sig, 7/10

rate this:

ironsig.png

Bleh. Meant to post a sig to rate. and that sig took a lot more work than you might think :lol:

The bar thing on the right with the text in it pulls your eye away from the focal. Also, it's a bit too monochromatic, and I think it would help if you used some blurring/smudging or something on the C4D's. Still a pretty cool sig though, with a few changes it could look a lot better. 6.5/10

Rate:3840444715_7059fb47a7_o.png

that sig took me 15 minutes to make :lol:

anyway, nice sig. i LOVE it, actually. quite good. but i don't like the outline, ruins the sig. overall, nice sig. 8/10

rate this:

mariobettersig.png