Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Maybe I'll go steal pictures off of other sites.

I'm already thinking some people on here might be doing that. :|

Anyways, I give your sig 6/10. The design just looks random and there is way too much text for a sig.

Cool. I'm out. I'll still check tuts out.. but I'm off PDN Forum. Nice talkin to you. If you need to talk to me my AIM is on my page. Bye peepz

alright, I'll rate darkshock's sig.

It's pretty cool. I like the background. but the smiley is scary.(yes, I know I'm weird...) Overall, good sig. 7/10

It actually has text in the top left corner.

I like it. The color scheme is all... right, I guess. Everything goes together. 8/10.

EDIT: Finally! A less than 9 rating for my sig, and with good criticism. Thanks man. Plus it's true.

9.5/10

colour scheme is good, its all good, bg is blurred, so your eyes go to focal

it would be oh so much better if render + text were :AntiAliasingOn:

rate : kanyewest.jpg

Idk about this one bro. The text looks alright but perhaps you should try something with the background, or if your only using text just lose the background and put more effort into it. A bit of shine would help IMO. 4/10. Not your skill, just what I'd give this signature by the outcome.

I havnt done graphic design in months, and I'm finding it difficult to get the hang of it again but I am getting there :).

Heres my newest hackjob guys, tell me what you think:

Dreams_K_I_N_G.png

I like it though i think you should change the text in the upper right corner i just doesn' t fit the whole picture, maybe something more simplistic, also maybe change the border. 7/10

Here' s an old favorite of mine.

bioshocksignature2.gif

Decent beginner sig, flames are pretty cool. Text doesn't really fit and is misplaced. Border kinda distracts from the whole thing but keep practicing with PDN. 5.7/10

Rate:

n6ubnp.png

I like the use of greyscale, but weirdly enough the thing I like the most is that the text isn't perfectly centered, it's off to the right a bit. Not sure if it's intentional but it differs it from the other artists like me addicted to the Align Object plugin :) 10/10. The smilies are cool too. :P

ummm 7/10 although it looks slightly like an advertisment for your gallery zwicky

*no offence* :mrgreen:

It's Ok. I like the idea, but I think the lines could use a little reworking. It just looks like a bunch of scribbles. Maybe rework it (if you can), so that the lines flow around the statues instead of over them. But, overall I say, 6.5/10. (And just for the record, it's way too tall to be a sig. :wink: )

Rate: yhsjjie-19.png