Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Kind of simple and plain, but I like how you have each of the links in a different image. The font selection isn't the best, cause it is hard to read, and could have thought of a better color scheme, but I'll give it a 7/10.

7/10. Emoticons aren't mah style. ;)

2: 3.2/10 It sucks tbh. No offense to you, but that is easy, a noob could make better.. put a few colors then blurring. You just need to practice a bit more, experiment and download different plugins, you'll find a style.

Are you serious? Look at the smudging in it, with the colors.. its quite unique. Hype is VERY experienced with paint.net, he doesn't need to download different plugins.

2: 3.2/10 It sucks tbh. No offense to you, but that is easy, a noob could make better.. put a few colors then blurring. You just need to practice a bit more, experiment and download different plugins, you'll find a style.

Hahaha, oh wow. That's smudging, not blurring. Granted, it's not the best. Brush size is too big. But telling him he needs to practice more? That's like a bum giving you stock market tips.

Hahaha, oh wow. That's smudging, not blurring. Granted, it's not the best. Brush size is too big. But telling him he needs to practice more? That's like a bum giving you stock market tips.

Well, not to be rude, but if you're gonna be like that.. Atleast my frickin' sig didn't take 3 little minutes.. I have practiced, I'm not the best I'll admit it, don't critisize how I rate.. I like what I like.. its Rate The sig of the poster ABOVE you.. So back off :|

It might look simple on the outside, but the technique used and the blending of colours is hard.

As for your sig, the focal point is unclear, it's quite messy and the colour scheme is slightly chaotic. You might want to work on some effects like smudging, fractals or C4D's. That text is annoying, too. The rule of thirds could help you with text placement. I'll give you 5½/10, because if remade this sig could be pretty neat and I like the pattern in the background.

I like colors and the oil painting look. It looks like another one of those sigs that looks like it's missing a little something though. (no, i'm not thinking of a render)

9/10

I like colors and the oil painting look. It looks like another one of those sigs that looks like it's missing a little something though. (no, i'm not thinking of a render)

9/10

Actually, you couldn't be more right with that. You see, I thought I had the JPEG effect -plugin but I didn't. :>

/off

I like your sig. The three smilies are cute with their unique expressions, but I wish there was some colour. Some foreground and background objects would be interesting, too. I'll give you 8/10, because I like the smilies but I think it needs a little colour. :)

Kemaru : I really like the effect ~ the problem could be the bottom left hand corner matches the border so becomes part off it , but a great effect none the less 9/10

SkullSplitter : Centre piece is great 8/10

This is my new sig/Av combo, the sig looks a bit off balance but will have a link written under the left side as well ..

fine mate, but we have no use for people who degrade themselves here. you whinge and whine about people talking down your sigs, and tbh, they arent great. but, then again, if you whinge and whine about that as well, and say "oh, im quitting" we have no care for you then. if you quit, so be it, but being good comes with practice. i still am not good, and ive been doing this for a year or two now. look at people like Mike Ryan, TopHATslash, ASH, Oma etc. and you'll see theyve all been using PDN for a long, long time, perhaps even longer than their forum escapades. tHs, in particular, used to spend a fair few hours making just 1 sig, and Oma takes days to make her art, they dont expect it to all be done in an hour tops. they apply effort, and they try things, they go back, try again. they dont just get it to a point and go, right, finished! they also accept constructive criticism, which, imo, you dont do very well. you enjoy people saying your work is good, and so does everyone. but some people do appreciate constructive criticism. you dont much, and dont take it to improve.

dont rate my sig. its not a sig, more a tribute.

ill rate chris'

well uh i havent being gfxing for probably 2-3 months.

but i do have to admit, what jerkfight said was true.

the font doesnt fit with the background

effects look like the spray paint tool in ms paint

and render/focal is blurry :/

but dont worry, as art is opinion.

Nice. The swirl around the logo looks cool un-anti-aliased, and the fire-y effect is cool. 9/10.

green_top.png

green_leftb.pnggreen_bottomr.png

You can click the leaf to go to my dA. :O

fine mate, but we have no use for people who degrade themselves here. you whinge and whine about people talking down your sigs, and tbh, they arent great. but, then again, if you whinge and whine about that as well, and say "oh, im quitting" we have no care for you then. if you quit, so be it, but being good comes with practice. i still am not good, and ive been doing this for a year or two now. look at people like Mike Ryan, TopHATslash, ASH, Oma etc. and you'll see theyve all been using PDN for a long, long time, perhaps even longer than their forum escapades. tHs, in particular, used to spend a fair few hours making just 1 sig, and Oma takes days to make her art, they dont expect it to all be done in an hour tops. they apply effort, and they try things, they go back, try again. they dont just get it to a point and go, right, finished! they also accept constructive criticism, which, imo, you dont do very well. you enjoy people saying your work is good, and so does everyone. but some people do appreciate constructive criticism. you dont much, and dont take it to improve.

dont rate my sig. its not a sig, more a tribute.

Yeah I get what you're saying, the thing is, I don't know what to do to my work.. No matter what I seem to do, you guys put it down.. Constructive Critism is fine, but when you don't tell me what I need to change.. all you say is it sucks.. what am I supposed to do? Maybe I'm just a crappy artist.. so I don't think I should use Paint.NET anymore, Maybe I'll go steal pictures off of other sites.

Maybe I'll go steal pictures off of other sites.

I'm already thinking some people on here might be doing that. :|

Anyways, I give your sig 6/10. The design just looks random and there is way too much text for a sig.