Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Gamer_World's sig didn't get rated. 8/10. Nice background and I like how you incorporated your avatar. I would remove the zoom blur (?) from the text and find some other way blend it in. Also, the edges on the Avatar part are :AntiAliasingOff:. Fix both and it would be 9/5

Ouchy_S: 9.5/10 I don't need to explain why. The only flaw I can see is a small triangular thing at the top right of the head.

Rate:

Experimental_sig_by_Skully_by_SkullSplitterNr1.png

I don't really have a comment on it, its nice but I don't think its the greatest.. The border is too big though: 7.2/10

Okay I need you to rate my current and this one: SlashSig.png

Which one should I use?

Not bad, 7/10. The renders don't really blend well to me, and they appear to be kinda jagged. I don't know if that's because of the effect you used, or if they were just cut out bad.

Nice. but it's like the most simple sig i've ever seen in my whole life. add a border. add an image. just purple is boring. 6/10

Nice. I like the fading grid you put on there, and I like the color scheme. The one thing that could use a little tweaking (imo) is the text. It looks a little too slapped on. But, overall I say 9/10. :D

Your's is really interesting. I like the symbol and the background. The only thing that ruins it is the text, but it doesn't shred it lol. 7/10.

New one to rate:

sig.png

Yeah don't comment on the somewhat cruddy stock. I couldn't find anything else more fitting. I made it blurry, but I don't think it takes away too much actually.

LoL, crappy doesn't get censored, but gay does?

Anyway, the background is a little bit too blurry, but the futuristic texture and text blend in nicely and are well-made.

Good job! 7/10

Well... I really don't like it. Nothing on your sig goes well together. All the renders are just laid all over on another, and all the little details you did are rather distracting. So, sorry but, no. 4/10. :|

Not a big fan. The three seperate renders don't flow together real well, nor do they blend with their surroundings, nor do the surrounding mix pretty. In short, it looks like what might have been three excellent signatures turned into one decent signature. Plus the text isn't too catchy, either. 5.5/10

EDIT: 3500 posts. Cool.

1: 6.8/10 Its nice, but it looks like it should be feathered.. Plus the bg is just a gradient.

2: 3.2/10 It sucks tbh. No offense to you, but that is easy, a noob could make better.. put a few colors then blurring. You just need to practice a bit more, experiment and download different plugins, you'll find a style.

@Chris_Rulez - Like I said before:

Well... I really don't like it. Nothing on your sig goes well together. All the renders are just laid all over on another, and all the little details you did are rather distracting. So, sorry but, no. 4/10. :|

@Flow55 - Umm... it's hard to rate what's not there. :|

Rate: yhsjjie-12.png

A good idea but the edges are in really bad shape. :| Also, you might want to work a little on your composition, it's a little dull. 7/10

I like the background, but the font doesn't seem in tone with the rest, and the spiky thing looks aliased in some places. 8/10

Incidentally, why does no-one ever rate the text in sigs, just the image? Some users have really insightful or hilarious quotes which just don't get rated. And no, that was not a shameless plug for my new sig quote, although it does coincide rather nicely, don't you think?

6.5/10

It looks good... but that top left corner looks to sharp

But that's just my opinion...

Rate:

starburst.png

(I know it's plain, and simple... but that's what I'm going for)

Looks good...as you mentioned, simple. Kinda like an updated version of your current. 8/10

I've had this current one for a week or so...so I might as well post here for some ffedback