Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

i think you wrecked it with those 3 blue dots. but, without them, it wouldnt look complete. its confusing.

7/10

TPBM, Rate (flip)'s. Mine is just text.

the border is too big. covers up the whole image. make a smaller one. but i like the skull and the background. 9/10

rate dis: sigscreenpaste.png

the first one has really cool effects but it's too dark and you can't really see the focal 7/10

second, just lovin it, it's old though 9.5/10

rate:

batmansigv3.png

Remove the flashing letters and change the color of the text. Try to blend your render into the background and use colors that blend more. There are some tutorials for that here. Finally, try to give it a little flow.

Rate:

experi10.png

It isn't quite finished yet. I'm going to change the metal texture a bit.

Oh, Mario, that already adds 1 to your score :D

The dirty, pixelated look of the background doesn't match a video game sig imo.

So it's a 7/10.

Oh, I mean 8/10 ;)

The green flashing text can be a little annoying. The black text on the right is a little hard to read but not too bad. The background and the render, however, fit together very nicely. 6.7/10.

:) New sig. Very simple. I <3 simple.

\/ Thats my new sig \/ its Kazuya Mishima from the Tekken Series

the fire was hard to decide on because there were so many blending modes that i liked. i decided to use "glow".

BTW Dr. D, i like your sig. it has simplicity which is good a lot of times. I like the colors, the text, and anything else in the signature... :P

I like the sig, but some of the background colors just don't seem pleasing, like that greenish-colored yellow. Also try blending or smudging the render a little bit around the edges. I might even look for a different font and placement too, try and get the viewer to look from one point of the sig all the way around, and maybe end at the text or something. Nice job though, they are getting better as you become a more advanced pdn user ;) 7/10.

Rate my new sig please :D