Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

The stock is positioned very nicely in the image, but the brightness and contrast have been overdone. It's too bright. You could think about added a border of some form (maybe a simple red one?) And possibly an small identifying tag with your username somewhere in the image. Overall 7/10 :)

The border stand out too much, and the render looks slapped onto the background. Try clone stamping some of the background over his right hand. 6/10

the same as last time, you have a very nice background, but the render looks slapped on again, try smudging or clone stamping the BG on the render to blend it more.

6.5/10

rate:

signature6nowwithcolor.png

and:

signature13.png

your first one is definitely better than your second one. you should make the images clearer though, i cant see the whole sigs clearly.

first one: 8/10

second one: 7/10

rate this:

bleechsigbw.png

I don't know it looks kinda boring. It just looks like a render placed on top of a backround. I do like the glow like thing around the text, however. Overall I'd give it a 6/10.

Rate my new sig:

sig2.png

I like it, but the renders look too, slapped on to the background, I like the blurring but the colour change from the middle to the edges if far too obvious for me. I'll give it: 7/10

Rate this: 3719922419_e6cf193ee4_o.jpg

Hmm I saw a tutorial for this... viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21978&start=0

As you didn't make the original I give you 2/10 :P Sorry, I just don't see the point in getting somebody else's sig rated.

Sorry, I've got a lot of sigs, so I didn't realise that one was done from a tutorial, sorry.

Fair mark then.

TPBM rate SkullSplitter

They look a little choppy. They would look really neat if they had clean edges. 7/10

Was that directed at my signature with the buttons, which I have just removed for now?