Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Sorry, I don't really like this one, the text is very hard to see and not sure about the bright green borders. 5.4/10

@APShredder: I actually used the mirror plugin to make sure that the corners were completely aligned. So they should have been equal.

Eh sorry to say but you're somewhat correct. I'll give you a 7/10 since it's better than a good portion of n00b sigs. But that doesn't mean you should take it off.

I have a new one finally.

I like it, but there is probably a few things I would change. The raptor looks like it could use some feathering and I'm not quite sure what that black thing is in the upper-right hand corner. But other than that pretty good. 8/10 :D

Pretty cool. Couldn't tell what it was for the first three seconds I looked at it.

The light on the left is pretty cool. 7/10.

Is it 100% PDN, 50%?

i love your work flip those tranprant bar thingys you sue are always so cool :)

i give you 8/10 for your sig, personally i think its a little plain in the top and at the right, also im not sure if that bar down the middle is a little to stand out or not.

rantssig.png

some i made a couple of days ago and forgot to show :P

Well, it's grammatically incorrect, and it's kinda plain. It could use more design-y stuff, instead of just the sun thing. :/

5/10

Er... don't rate my sig.

I will give it a 5.5/10. Its a good effort and a good start woth glossy effects, its just looks blurred and untidy. Try some gradients ocver the whole sig and see how that turns out. :)

The texture on the BG looks nice, but the lines on the red and white thing are aliased. Also, try adding some shading to the little torn bits around the flag(?). 8/10

@petewolfbane your sig is AWESOME 9/10 cool colours and eerie atmosphere great job :D oh and my sigs are the only 2 i have made so go easy :!: :oops:

samsig.jpg

very nice, real simple but i like simple. I also like how it goes from black to the green. but you could have made it a .png and made the white background transparent, or done something with it, Perhaps some random pipes or something. overall good job for a second sig. 8/10.

rate:

szhxndxksmmwsjls.png

I like it, nice job. The only thing I dont like about it is that that text is hard to read (it actually took me a few seconds to actually notice it). When I look at it I feel like I'm staring out into a sea of purple goo through a window. :lol:

Good job. - 9/10

i like the idea, but the right hand side looks abit plain most of it is just the same shade of blue, also maybe use a contrasting colour for the text instead of just black and white. 7/10

Next poster rate :

sigwoo.jpg

like this one quite abit :)

/ you do think it should replace my current sig?

hmmm i don' t know i think it has a nice background, but the font and the color don't match it at all, try using a more block like font.

7/10

rate:

PDW.png

and:

HaloV2.png

tell me what you think of them.

heyy..:) i rate the first and third 8/10 they look simple but also look pretty good and the second one i couldnt really work it out....but they look good :D

heres mineee xD its my first one...soo yeah lol

2u6lcoh.jpg

There's no border, so it just ends abruptly, and the background is too choppy. (You need more :AntiAliasingOn: )

Although, the background is interesting. I'm wondering how you made it... :idea:

4/10.

EDIT: Damn, I forgot to make a sig to post!! WAIT A SEC!!

EDIT2: Aha!

blurrysig.png