Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Contrast is a bit high and that bright spot on the right side distracts from the focal. 8/10

Contrast is a bit high and that bright spot on the right side distracts from the focal. 8/10

omg as if i didnt see that glow cut off O.O i should really stop sitting below my monitor while using PDN :P it makes it hard to spot things like that...

anyway love your sig ;)

NEXT POSTER: Rate Gamer_World14 not me, or me aswell if u wish :)

omg as if i didnt see that glow cut off O.O i should really stop sitting below my monitor while using PDN :P it makes it hard to spot things like that...

anyway love your sig ;)

anyway love your sig ;)

anyway love your sig ;)

Gamer: I like it! The texture is nice, as well. :P Looks pretty good, though you could work on making it a bit more realistic. 8.9/10

KillerK: Mm...I don't know so much about this one, the text and arrows don't match up the well. Feathering the text a bit and making it glow might make it a bit better, though. Pretty good. :) 7.4/10

Gamer: I like it! The texture is nice, as well. :P Looks pretty good, though you could work on making it a bit more realistic. 8.9/10

KillerK: Mm...I don't know so much about this one, the text and arrows don't match up the well. Feathering the text a bit and making it glow might make it a bit better, though. Pretty good. :) 7.4/10

Thanks for the comment, I just re-did my ticket a little bit ;)

Juraiko1324: I like the abstract-like sig, but it seems a bit too empty for me. I would also try using some different colors in it too :) 7.8/10.

Rate:AdmitOneTicket4small.png

Juraiko1324: I like the abstract-like sig, but it seems a bit too empty for me. I would also try using some different colors in it too :) 7.8/10.