Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

very nice bio i like how you offset the gradiented lines most of the time you only see the two in direct line, but i dont like the spotty background as much so.... 7/10 :P

rate:

starcraft1-1.png

Better or worse then my current? :?:

I would have to say worse then your current one. The colors don't really match, and it seems kinda off balance. I just wanted to add that in there. The person below me, please feel free to rate Jerm's pictures.

1st : 5/10

2nd : 7.5/10 Plain and simple I like it.

I would have to say worse then your current one. The colors don't really match, and it seems kinda off balance. I just wanted to add that in there. The person below me, please feel free to rate Jerm's pictures.

1st : 5/10

2nd : 7.5/10 Plain and simple I like it.

Text is a bit simple, and background is not very colorful either, try adding more color, and more than just your name and a background, 4/10.

Text is a bit simple, and background is not very colorful either, try adding more color, and more than just your name and a background, 4/10.

I kind of like the sig, but not much of a focus of theme there... if you added some meaning to what the objects are, I would give a higher score. Also, try adding something more to the background and text. 4.2/10

------

Rate:

AdmitOneTicket2.png

I kind of like the sig, but not much of a focus of theme there... if you added some meaning to what the objects are, I would give a higher score. Also, try adding something more to the background and text. 4.2/10

------

Rate:

AdmitOneTicket2.png

The first time I saw that it was :shock: ... Genius idea and brilliant execution 9.5/ 10

The 1st time I've ever posted in here :D

rate ~

The first time I saw that it was :shock: ... Genius idea and brilliant execution 9.5/ 10

The 1st time I've ever posted in here :D

rate ~

The PDN logo's background is white, maybe that could be changed, the text on the mobile phone is barely visible, the cogs create a 3d illision, which is countered somehow by the "create something" text. But overall wel done, it looks realistic and welshblueish :P . 9/10

Someone plz rate my newly edited sig, yes the text is a bit small, but I have already edited that 4 times.

The PDN logo's background is white, maybe that could be changed, the text on the mobile phone is barely visible, the cogs create a 3d illision, which is countered somehow by the "create something" text. But overall wel done, it looks realistic and welshblueish :P . 9/10

Someone plz rate my newly edited sig, yes the text is a bit small, but I have already edited that 4 times.

8/10 needs some textures and a border but overall very good and very original :o

I just finished this sig like 10 minutes ago.

8/10 needs some textures and a border but overall very good and very original :o