Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Well, it's a little messy, I thought the thing that looks like his arm was mountains. The colours and the smudging are great though, it's just because of my personal preference that I don't like the background smudging. Some foreground effects would've been a nice touch. :wink:

Overall, it's a really neat tag. Definitely 8½ or 9/10.

Rate this:

Elegancesigversion.png

Well, it's a little messy, I thought the thing that looks like his arm was mountains. The colours and the smudging are great though, it's just because of my personal preference that I don't like the background smudging. Some foreground effects would've been a nice touch. :wink:

Overall, it's a really neat tag. Definitely 8½ or 9/10.

Rate this:

Elegancesigversion.png

Very nice colors, and a nice blurred background. I really like it so if you made it 100% 9.5/10, but if the design was just a brush 6.4/10

@Chris_Rulez: Yes, the sig was completely made 100% in Paint.NET :D

Rate my ticket, and please enter if you wish ;)

Very nice colors, and a nice blurred background. I really like it so if you made it 100% 9.5/10, but if the design was just a brush 6.4/10

@Chris_Rulez: Yes, the sig was completely made 100% in Paint.NET :D

Rate my ticket, and please enter if you wish ;)

nice one. it alnost looks like u wrote "war time" directly on the gun. the red is a bit out of place tho. 7.5/10

your curent one is better, evin if it is monochrome. 9/10

@ below: skip me, i've got nothing new

nice one. it alnost looks like u wrote "war time" directly on the gun. the red is a bit out of place tho. 7.5/10

your curent one is better, evin if it is monochrome. 9/10

@ below: skip me, i've got nothing new

Umm, I believe the term is monotone not monochrome.

I stayed up all night so this one is a bit off, be brutal with it guys, not like I care anyway (after a few days without sleep you wouldnt either! hehe):

Halo_Intense.png

Umm, I believe the term is monotone not monochrome.

I stayed up all night so this one is a bit off, be brutal with it guys, not like I care anyway (after a few days without sleep you wouldnt either! hehe):

Halo_Intense.png

The render looks pretty good. I would have made the text black, then had a white outline around it on overlay, but that's just me. 8.7/10

The render looks pretty good. I would have made the text black, then had a white outline around it on overlay, but that's just me. 8.7/10

:P hey that's nice, 9/10, I would add some color to the text though. I really like the background.

Rate my new sig:

newsig6.jpg

Thanks I will make some changes :D

@Pete: Nice! :) I think that there could be a better font for the siggy, but otherwise, it is pretty darn good :) 9/10

:P hey that's nice, 9/10, I would add some color to the text though. I really like the background.

Rate my new sig:

newsig6.jpg

Thanks I will make some changes :D

@Pete: Nice! :) I think that there could be a better font for the siggy, but otherwise, it is pretty darn good :) 9/10

very nice bio i like how you offset the gradiented lines most of the time you only see the two in direct line, but i dont like the spotty background as much so.... 7/10 :P

rate:

starcraft1-1.png

Better or worse then my current? :?: