Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

:shock: thanks! Your´s looks great and the idea is genius. And made less than 2 hours after I posted mine :shock:

As a sig it isn't very good imo but as a ticket to your gallery it's awesome. 8/10

Next poster rate Gamer World.

Lol, thanks. I might use it as my sig though because I haven't updated in a while. Yeah, I was hustling to make a new sig, since I forget ideas fast. :lol:

;)

@gamer_world:

nice one. really looks like a ticket. works as a sig too. the only thing i would change is the 2 logos. they would look better on oposite corners.

@skull:

it's elegant, it's clean, i like the barcode idea. the color is a litle dark and the font a litle thin (i would've used bold), but overall great.

9/10 for both.

i made this for SOTW:

spacesig.png

i know it's rubbish compared to others, but i've yet to look into spacescape tuts.

@gamer_world:

nice one. really looks like a ticket. works as a sig too. the only thing i would change is the 2 logos. they would look better on oposite corners.

@skull:

it's elegant, it's clean, i like the barcode idea. the color is a litle dark and the font a litle thin (i would've used bold), but overall great.

9/10 for both.

i made this for SOTW:

spacesig.png

i know it's rubbish compared to others, but i've yet to look into spacescape tuts.

The sun/moon is a bit blurry, the balck planet could use some ambient lighting, I know it's the dark side of the planet, but the other planet is wel lit so either both should be dark or bright. 7.5/10

The sun/moon is a bit blurry, the balck planet could use some ambient lighting, I know it's the dark side of the planet, but the other planet is wel lit so either both should be dark or bright. 7.5/10

please dont rate mine, its been rated enough. I just want to put imput on pipp92s.

Rate his again please.

I like it somewhat but I dont know what is supposed to be behind and on her head sorry :/

and no text :O? Thats fine but I like text :/

Id say 7/10

please dont rate mine, its been rated enough. I just want to put imput on pipp92s.

Rate his again please.

I like it somewhat but I dont know what is supposed to be behind and on her head sorry :/

and no text :O? Thats fine but I like text :/

Id say 7/10

pipp: I think that you should get rid of the smudging on her arms and the spots behind her head, they really don't fit. Also, try fixing the colors.. brown is yucky. :P 7/10

7/10 topHATslash, cool sig but i think it's lacking something, something that will make it stand out and give it the "wow" factor.

Yeah, it was a manipulation. The tiger, smoke, wheat, and vines were all seperate images. Thanks for the feedback!

pipp: I think that you should get rid of the smudging on her arms and the spots behind her head, they really don't fit. Also, try fixing the colors.. brown is yucky. :P 7/10

7/10 topHATslash, cool sig but i think it's lacking something, something that will make it stand out and give it the "wow" factor.

Yeah, it was a manipulation. The tiger, smoke, wheat, and vines were all seperate images. Thanks for the feedback!

ths: It's interesting, but far too plain and needs more effects or texture. It is also rather dark (try to add some lighting). The tiger also needs to stand out more.

Rate these two:

VendettaTry.png

SLTry.png

ths: It's interesting, but far too plain and needs more effects or texture. It is also rather dark (try to add some lighting). The tiger also needs to stand out more.

Rate these two:

VendettaTry.png

SLTry.png

1. good colors and good foreground effects, but there isn't really an background 8/10

2. it's too messy and the balls or round clipping masks or whatever don't look good 6.7/10

1. good colors and good foreground effects, but there isn't really an background 8/10

2. it's too messy and the balls or round clipping masks or whatever don't look good 6.7/10

I like the background effect you give to the sig, but not completely sure about having it all monotone... but sometimes monotone is good. So, 9/10.

Rate my ticket sig ;)

I like the background effect you give to the sig, but not completely sure about having it all monotone... but sometimes monotone is good. So, 9/10.

Rate my ticket sig ;)

Oh god thats good! I say 9.4 and if it was totally made with Paint.net.. 10! That is so awesome the shape and it looks so real, I'm not saying you didn't or its not possible to make it with paint.net but that's so good It's hard to tell it wasn't photoshop! VV My new sig it's horrible i know..

Oh god thats good! I say 9.4 and if it was totally made with Paint.net.. 10! That is so awesome the shape and it looks so real, I'm not saying you didn't or its not possible to make it with paint.net but that's so good It's hard to tell it wasn't photoshop! VV My new sig it's horrible i know..