Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

7/10 topHATslash, cool sig but i think it's lacking something, something that will make it stand out and give it the "wow" factor.

Rate:

mw12.gif

Sorry for the dimensons, for use in another forum.

7/10 topHATslash, cool sig but i think it's lacking something, something that will make it stand out and give it the "wow" factor.

Rate:

mw12.gif

Sorry for the dimensons, for use in another forum.

I like the animated Modern Warfare 2 part, but it feels like it could use some sort of border. Also, I think the WHM SPUFF text is a little small. 8.2/10

I am gonna get a new sig, it is kinda old... like 200 posts old. ;)

I like the animated Modern Warfare 2 part, but it feels like it could use some sort of border. Also, I think the WHM SPUFF text is a little small. 8.2/10

I am gonna get a new sig, it is kinda old... like 200 posts old. ;)

Love the diamond, very cool but i feel that its being hidden by the smoke/gaussian blur 7.5/10

Rate:

mw.png

Sorry for the dimensions, for use on a different forum.

Love the diamond, very cool but i feel that its being hidden by the smoke/gaussian blur 7.5/10

Rate:

mw.png

Sorry for the dimensions, for use on a different forum.

It looks pretty cool but the colors could be better, especially the big WHM, it does not fit at all. I suggest removing it so you can see the green MW soundwave thing better. You get a 6 because I love MW but it would be a 7 if removed the WMH.

Rate:

mike_r11.png

It looks pretty cool but the colors could be better, especially the big WHM, it does not fit at all. I suggest removing it so you can see the green MW soundwave thing better. You get a 6 because I love MW but it would be a 7 if removed the WMH.

Rate:

mike_r11.png

I saw this on dA and had to comment on it. I like the shine you give this piece. 9/10. Very simplistic and nice colors too.

I liked your idea so much, I made my own "ticket" sig. :D

Hope you like it:

AdmitOneTicket2.png

I saw this on dA and had to comment on it. I like the shine you give this piece. 9/10. Very simplistic and nice colors too.

I liked your idea so much, I made my own "ticket" sig. :D

Hope you like it:

AdmitOneTicket2.png

:shock: thanks! Your´s looks great and the idea is genius. And made less than 2 hours after I posted mine :shock:

As a sig it isn't very good imo but as a ticket to your gallery it's awesome. 8/10

Next poster rate Gamer World.

:shock: thanks! Your´s looks great and the idea is genius. And made less than 2 hours after I posted mine :shock:

As a sig it isn't very good imo but as a ticket to your gallery it's awesome. 8/10

Lol, thanks. I might use it as my sig though because I haven't updated in a while. Yeah, I was hustling to make a new sig, since I forget ideas fast. :lol:

;)