Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

The things in the corners seem kinda out of place, but they do make it look more fancy :)

they're supose to look out of place. i tried to bolt/nait it to whatever was on the back (in other words, crude, not fancy)

yours looks electrifying. i like the contrast, tho it could use a bit of softness. and sory, but the right end of your text is almoast unreadable

Same principle:

color4.png

on this one, i can almoast make out a text. perhaps if it were bigger...

@ whomever is bellow: skip me if you want, i don't mind

@UGAdawg591 You can't have a quote in your sig.

18) Do not include the quote or spoiler tags in your signature. As you can imagine, the mods read TONS of posts. Including either of these tags in your signature just slows us way down.

I haven't rated Leonte before so: The fire and the eyes look pretty cool but I would use colors that compliment each other better. It isn't so bad when your looking at the eyes but it's pretty bad around the text. Can't think of anything else you could improve.

So tiny man.... 3/10, from the small amount I can make out it doesn't look very original, flames, smoke, its been done a lot. Try what looks cool, whether its been done a lot or no, but make it 'yours' instead of 'hey I did that too'.

Why so few posts lately in this topic?

8/10 It looks cool, but I, being a noob, don't really know what is involved in making a sig of that style. Did you draw that? Is it just an image that you made a crazy background for?

So tiny man.... 3/10, from the small amount I can make out it doesn't look very original, flames, smoke, its been done a lot. Try what looks cool, whether its been done a lot or no, but make it 'yours' instead of 'hey I did that too'.

I guess I'm just a man of simple tastes. I just wanted a subtle sig and I had just gotten a flame plugin that I wanted to try out. And that is mine, I wasn't trying to emulate anyone else.

Don't bother rating my current sig, I know it's nothing special.

8/10 It looks cool, but I, being a noob, don't really know what is involved in making a sig of that style. Did you draw that? Is it just an image that you made a crazy background for?

I guess I'm just a man of simple tastes. I just wanted a subtle sig and I had just gotten a flame plugin that I wanted to try out. And that is mine, I wasn't trying to emulate anyone else.

Don't bother rating my current sig, I know it's nothing special.

Thats a render, an image made by someone else. Wouldn't say its just the background though, read a few tutorials around here and it may shed some light on the subject.

Nah, didnt mean to imply you were trying to emulate someone else. Simply that its been done so many times that its very common to use fire. Although before I didnt notice the snake....

As for your current sig, it could prove to be interesting with some lighting effects and possibly making the text a little more visible. General ideas pretty cool though.

@Jedi12, seems to my eyes that the purple clashes a little with the light green/blue background. Seems like its stuck somewhere between simplistic (leaning heavily this way) and busy. Give it a 6.5/10, I like it, just a few overall touches that seem to be out.

Rate this one guys:

Gohan_Torn.png

It's all black, it's aliased on most of the places and you used the render to make the background; are you sure it's yours? Anyway I like your current sig better.

Rate this please:

venomsignew2.png

Your is pretty cool. Would be cooler if your username was actually MC so it could be classified as a sig, but it looks awesome nonetheless. 7.7/10

rate some more of my junk:

pbrushsig2.png

did this one from "scratch"

mustangsig-3.png

originally a pic of 2010 mustang cobra

Your is pretty cool. Would be cooler if your username was actually MC so it could be classified as a sig, but it looks awesome nonetheless. 7.7/10

that doesnt make sense? o_O

the text can just be an added flare, as the render itself is Masterchief. doesnt have to be your username to be classified as a sig. what would you call a 400*130 or 500*150 or w/e picture thats in your sigspace?

ANYWAYS, lets get on with it.

1st sig: 4/10

not bad, i guess, but only if it had clearer smudging so you could see that the smudging said UGadawg, because at the moment, its a bit messy.

2nd sig: 3.5/10

the text doesnt look very good.

and i see what you tried to do with the car, which wasnt bad, and you pulled it off nicely.

next person rate my sig (x

8/10 i like how detailed it looks but the image looks like it goes from slightly blury to edgy from one side to the other i just dont like the drastic change

though regardless i think it is much better then mine please be gentle

^^ somebody rate this guy and skip me (my eyes are slowly shutting down for the night) ^^

@ shk:When I think of the word "signature", I think of signing your name. But whatever...did you deduct all of those points from my car sig just because of the text? What would you rate it if the text wasn't there?

@esaitchkay: Your best one. :) Well blended to the background, but not too well, depth is pretty and the colours are fine, a bit darker background would be nice though. I would definitely give this 9½/10. :lol:

Wind: That is an interesting and a new concept. It is quite good, but I think you should work more on the colours.

Rate this:

Miyavisig3.png

you know i actually want to but my comp messed up after i made that just a week or so after i uploaded it so i lost the origanal so i can't go and edit it and trust me i have wanted to but it sucks to lose every file on your comp oh well

the picture is very nice 9/10 but i dont like the light at the top its a lil bright and looks like its covering something up

^^ somebody rate this guy and skip me (my eyes are slowly shutting down for the night) ^^

@ shk:When I think of the word "signature", I think of signing your name. But whatever...did you deduct all of those points from my car sig just because of the text? What would you rate it if the text wasn't there?

no, if text wasnt there, id deduct more, and itd be 2.5

i just dont like it, because as some guy said, art is opinion, TPBM rate wind!

OK, @wind: I really like your sig! It's different than most sigs, and I like how it all blends together...the only thing I don't really like about it are those dark red lines. I think it would look better if they were a little more transparent. I give it a 7.8/10

Lol, here is the first sig I ever made (with a few "improvements")

goldsig.png

Tear it apart :)

btw, it is related to the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, it's not just random guns, and there is a reason for the gold background.

here is my actual first sig:

sig1-1.jpg

FYI: COD is teh pwns

ha ha, that is information that I have already confirmed.

Why would you have a sig of master chief's arms getting blown off? :(

lol jk, I give it a 7.4/10

I made this one a while back too:

sig2c-1.jpg

Is that what you ment by effects on the guns? :P

K it' s been a while since i posted here so here it goes. I think it's pretty good, but the text seems a bit unreadable and the render of the gun is a bit LQ, but i see allot of potential in it so KIU