Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I think it's a bit too small. The small dots everywhere don't look good. The motion blurred lines look good however. I think it would look better if it was bigger. The chrome text doesn't fit there at all. You should also have the text smaller because the sig is so small. I give it a 6.5/10.

Rate:

skully12.png

I think it's a bit too small. The small dots everywhere don't look good. The motion blurred lines look good however. I think it would look better if it was bigger. The chrome text doesn't fit there at all. You should also have the text smaller because the sig is so small. I give it a 6.5/10.

Rate:

skully12.png

6.5 I like it but but it really seams like most of it isnt being made by you D:

It's a tomato/fruit, right?

With a pair of machine guns, right?

8/10 great idea

77743494_full,r,470x470.jpg

And my current one:

Lol yea its a tomato with M4A1 CQBRs lol :P

wow very nice i like it looks very intence and the eyeball was done well :) 8/10

:P I agree with your current sig and wat it says but doesnt seem like it has as much 7/10

wiirus: Great job! The eye looks really good. I think it may look better if you made it a little smaller by cropping the left part of it so the focal wouldn't be so far to the right ( I hope I'm making sense). 8/10 I think you should make an avatar with it :wink:

Vectawr: The tomato and the guns look very good. Maybe you could have the background a bit more interesting.

And the position of the "Hi" kinda bugs me because it's not in the speech bubble. But now I'm just nitpicking. 8/10

Aside from the empty area in the bottom right corner, I like it. The colors seem like they shouldn't work well, but they do. 8.8/10

Like I said before, it's wonderful but the edges are still a little jagged. The image looks a little unclear, but that's why I like it. I can see at least 3 different scenes in it. :D The drop shadow is a nice touch. :P 9½/10

Work in Progress:

Utadawip2.png

Kemaru, that looks really cool (kinda like dents and smudging mixed), but it's kind of cluttered (IMO). It's also a bit too bright and the head looks like it's floating lol. 9/10

Rate:

TerTuTC.png

Thats pretty good, but the little creature is a little rough around the edges. 7/10

This one has a funny quote to go with it, but I don't think I'll post it:

colorfulsig.png

prety good wiirus.

i like what u did with the eye, but what is that? wolf/tyger/huski? anyway, 8/10

thesecond one's not bad either, nice colors, but i don't quite understand it. 7/10, sory

I really like the text and how the eyes blend in with the background. The things in the corners seem kinda out of place, but they do make it look more fancy :)

It's a bunch of lines and some blur. It looks pretty good but it needs some work.

I think you need to remove the big dot in the middle and make the text more clear. 7/10

Hey, I hand-drew every one of those lines 8) I made this sig because somebody said that I used too much red and that I should try to use different colors.

Same principle:

color4.png

(btw, be honest, I really don't care if you don't think it's good, I just wanna know what you think is good/bad about it)