Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Hmm, thats different.... Give it a 7/10, the shape and design are pretty cool but the black space around it is a bit empty. Perhaps just a few lines at a low transparency and a slightly lighter shade of black might help.

Interesting enough though.

Got bored, made a new one:

Hero_.png

the light source is an obvious one, which isnt a bad thing.

the render blends in with background, which isnt that good D:

also, with the text, get rid of it, because since you made the render take up the whole sigspace, text wouldn't look good anywhere, even on the render.

8/10

7/10 - While it is a good sig, it seems to be just done of a tutorial, and otherwise nothing original put it into afterwards. I could be wrong, of course D:

Kinda troublesome having a signature script, so just rate this one:

2nlse2p.jpg

the point where your eyes look at first ;)

I wasn't aware now that art had to follow a distinct set of rules now:

- Follow tutorial |Check

- Insert picture |Check

- Make sure that you only use colours opposite each other on the colour wheel |Check

- And, for the love of god, don't make it so the focal is in the middle |Check

I'm not trying to sound peeved off, but I when I get a 5 word piece of feedback from a person who's sig looks like it's followed of a tutorial, but with a different image, it isn't helpful at all.

I used the tutorial because I can't think of anything else to do. So deal with it.

Don't have two renders in the same sig, you can(should) only have one focal. :roll:

the point where your eyes look at first ;)

I wasn't aware now that art had to follow a distinct set of rules now:

- Follow tutorial |Check

- Insert picture |Check

- Make sure that you only use colours opposite each other on the colour wheel |Check

- And, for the love of god, don't make it so the focal is in the middle |Check

That's why I don't come here.

Fishy: Good concept, but the whole thing is too blurry, and the background needs some work.

Fishy: Good concept, but the whole thing is too blurry, and the background needs some work.

Thankies! :)

Oh, 10/10 on your's. I /love/ the Jellyfish--100% PDN?

Thankies! :)

Oh, 10/10 on your's. I /love/ the Jellyfish--100% PDN?

100% PDN :D

Rate Fishy.

6/10.

i rarely give out 10's so dont feel bad (:

anyways, the sig...

well, it doesnt really pop out, and in my opinion, try sharpening fishlishy, if you still have the .pdn

but i like the effect you tried to make using the text, i think you did a good job of it.

6/10.

i rarely give out 10's so dont feel bad (:

anyways, the sig...

well, it doesnt really pop out, and in my opinion, try sharpening fishlishy, if you still have the .pdn

but i like the effect you tried to make using the text, i think you did a good job of it.

Thankies! No, I actually don't, I meant to save it as a PDN but I blew it off...but I sorta remember how I did it. I could probably recreate a similar effect. I just did a whole lot of smudging.

Any, 8/10 on your's. The Halo thing's a bit too popular, but I like how it looks like pieces of him are coming off...perhaps some sort of gloss over those pieces would look nice? I don't know. :)

It looks really nice but the text is hard to read, avoid using blending modes with text because it can (and most likely will) make it harder to read. To be honest the whole thing looks a little unfinished, maybe you could add a logo or something like it on top of the white area? 7/10.

I brought my epicwin sig back. :)

im not a fan of the sprite sigs. but my god, youre awesome. i love it. id say what else you could improve, but i got nothing for you. *3 judges raise "10" cards*

Yours is pretty cool, I like the DNA thing in the background, and it all flows nicely. Only complaint is the bottom left corner of the labtop is a little bright. 9.3/10

Overall it looks nice but the text is hard to read and the fx are a bit bright on the right. 8.5/10

It' simple and really good.

Maybe the Background is a bit too simple... but keep it how it is now.

8/10

now:

75609250_full,r,470x470.jpg

and my actual one

wiirus, I really like the new one you have. I don't know exactly what it is, but it is very cool. The contrast between the person and the things wrapped around him is perfect and looks like something out of a dream or a science fiction movie. The objects are sharp, but not superimposed looking and blended very well. Very nice. 8.75/10