Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I like your new sig Ouchy. The effects are great and it has good flow and depth. However, the sig seems a little over contrasted, and the text is meh. Good though, 9/10

Rate current and this:

ReaperSigv2.png

The first one you posted is your best so far. I'd suggest to you however to find some tutorials and get used to doing it. I can see that you can improve. First one is an 8/10 for me. The second one is a 6/10. Needs improvement. Same score and comment for your current one, but your current one is a little better than the second one.

Rate:

FA-37sig.png

The colours don't seem to match and the light source placement is a bit off. Maybe add a Gradient Map on overlay then play with the transparency. 8/10

Rate:

BenCab_by_drargor.png

The first one...the one with the car...isn't so realistic. I'm sure you knew that already. The red lines around the logo on the door should either be shorter, removed, or should look like they were painted onto the door (they should be wavy where the car is wavy...etc) It gets a 6/10 for all the work you apparently put into it. I wouldn't have had enough patience to do that

The one you've got is...weird. The gradient should be reflected on whatever the text is reflected on. Nice going with the text, though! 7/10

The first one...the one with the car...isn't so realistic. I'm sure you knew that already. The red lines around the logo on the door should either be shorter, removed, or should look like they were painted onto the door (they should be wavy where the car is wavy...etc) It gets a 6/10 for all the work you apparently put into it. I wouldn't have had enough patience to do that

The one you've got is...weird. The gradient should be reflected on whatever the text is reflected on. Nice going with the text, though! 7/10

Yes i know the BMW sig didn't look realistic but may be i will make one in future. Thanks for the comment on the current signature i put a little space between the reflect didn't know it would look weird.

The Next Person please rate pdnnoob's Signature..Thanks

Yes, I finally get to rate yours. 10/10, I really, really love it! If there was a border, it would be 11/10. :wink:

I like the simple shapes and the font you've used is great, but it seems like the edges are a bit jagged and unclean. I like the colours, though. 8½/10

Elegance... wow! A good colour, a good text and very simple.

8,5/10

Now my current one:

100% PDN (If you don't count the buddha)

Perhaps it needs to be more defined. The foggy grundge look kind of makes it bland and therefore empty. 6/10.

First space scape sig, something missing....:

SpaceScape2.png

Looks pretty nice, the only thing is the planet(?) looks a little see through, but the background is awesome. 9/10

9/10. It's done so smoothly,and the concept is so superbly simple.... I really love it. Not such a fan of the colour of blue used but still, awesome.

Blending is OK, flow goes in multiple directions, background is kinda plain and boring, lighting needs to be improved, seems to bright, and I don't really like the border. As for the text, I don't know any good fonts (personally, I like Arial), but text should usually be put near your focal. 6/10

Rate current and this:

AssassinsCreed.png

first one: Looks nice, blended very well, but the effects are pretty much the same the whole way across. 9/10

Edit: forgot to rate current. The smudging is awesome and the colors are nice, but the pink line looks off.

9/10

Very simplistic and clean, but the jellyfish's tentacles(?) look a little off. Not sure how to describe it. I'd add a 1px G-Blur to the inside of the jellyfish.