Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Cute, yet scary. That is just pure awesome. It is a very funny concept but imho it doesn't work as a sig. 9½/10, because nothing is perfect. :wink:

nice, but the txt is a little hard to read but ill give it a 9.5 :D

just rate this one

biohazardsig.gif

i know i'm missing SOMTHING i just dont know what.... any ideas?

:?: :?

mmh, that's a hard one..

I'd go first for more antianialising :AntiAliasingOn: , perhaps give a jello-glass / 3d effect to the middle sign, look at J2K or Mike Ryan's work for inspiration (at least they inspired my signature..), they're pretty much the kings of this neat text effect..

Also, I (that's just my oppinion..) would change the colour of the Chaos Theory letters, keep it plain OR the whole letter, but not a kolour-burn effect. And make it more readable.

but besides that, the principle is there, I think it has potential! 5/10 as of now.

ps: perhaps a black ligned design over the white areas? mmhh.. experiment!

Nope. There's another thread for that.

Your sig isn't bad though. I agree with Pride that it's a bit too small, but I'd give it a ~7/10

well benji I actually like yours a lot, it's very simple, and something we actually see pretty often, but somehow I'm really drawn toward the center and spinning away, perhaps only the text is a little strange..

8/10

i like the pineapple ghost. i like the colouring (and lack of). although, the text is impossible to read, which is irritating for me. if i could read it (regardless of what it says) its an 8/10.

now, seeing that thats your style, well, fine, i wont dog on it. so, 8/10 it is.

I like the blue, but the computer screen is a little too blue, and kinda a monotone sig. Also, not sure about the text, try adding glow or something more to it ;) 8/10.

EDIT: I know, mine is kinda monotone too, I guess I am a hypocrite :shock:

@kidboy - the black blur on the corners doesnt work for me, although it sorta does. theres not much to really comment on.

background is okay, but black blur messes it up.

i like the border. its nice.

colours are a bit awkward, but i guess thats why its an abstract piece

the fx of the tiling fits in. although, the text is a bit iffy.