Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I rated yo[i'm ghetto now><] signature before so I'll rate pipp's. The white blob on the top left corner is distracting and it's not acting as a light source. Maybe remove it and add an orange color accent.

dayum dawg (im ghetto too xDD) thats hawt.

texture is awesome. light source is there. vector fx fit in prefectly. colour scheme is great.

i seriously dont see anything wrong with it.

10/10

I really like the background and its color. Nice font choice also 9/10 ;)

Rate:

TerragenSigv3blue-1.png

Should I change this with my current sig so that I can have a matching avatar and sig :?:

Hmm.. interesting colour palette and composition. I like the transparent render and the blur behind the sprite. Although, the text is distracting :wink:

8.7/10

Not so original...

Ironic, for that to be coming from someone with a cropped anime/manga stock with a text overlay.

Just expected a little more from you.

I'm a programmer, not a designer. :P

Rating Pride, as requested:

95% if the only stock is the person, 85% if not.

Striking colors, aesthetically pleasing. Not a big fan of the ratio, though.

it looks simple, but i like the originality of it. the warm colours go with the black background, which also looks pleasing :lol:

i also like that mini pyrochild sig at the bottom. 9.5/10 KIU :D

The color palette looks eyepleasing and the depth is amazing! Good job :wink: 9/10

EDIT: The stock I used is the person only. The rest are handmade (mousemade?) 'cept the headpiece which was part of it already.

The chrome is very neatly done, good job. I also like the simple background. The text is hard to read, though. I suggest you change the font to something else and use white. That would make it easier to read. :) I think this sig is worth about 8/10. :)

I don't like the colours. They don't really fit together. The is is also too bright on bother sides so it draws attention away from the focal. I really like the abstract lines and dots though. I give it a 7/10.

The double focal doesn't look right, and there could be more effects, but overall it looks nice. 3/5