Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

Your image loads really slow...maybe my computer or hosting but weird....

Too simple, gradients, jitter, brush, text, border. Not exactly spectacular or pleasing to the eye...3/10 for effort and trying to be original.

Tell me which ones better, I' am having trouble deciding if I should use a transparent bg or no:

_Bloody_Limbs_Black_Bg.png

_Bloody_Limbs_Transparent_.png

Um, I don't like it much. Th at text doesn't match, and neither does the render. 4/10

Rate and compare!

(Older version)

Dragon1-1.jpg

(Newer version)

Dragon1-2.jpg

As you can see on my newer version, more of the flame is visible, and was made by me!

I also added in lighting.

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

I think I already gave yours an . . . 8/10

Rate:

This one was rated a 9.7/10, which I didn't think I'd get for it, so I'm curious about what someone else thinks . . .

spraychaz.png

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

I'd give it around a 7.5-8.5. It's pretty simple but it looks nice and works. Maybe make the shadow behind it a bit stronger so it doesn't blend into the page so much.

EDIT: Bah, Ninja'd. That was for Chaz.

@Shk:

Very nice, but the text seems to blend in a little too much. Maybe add some sort of shadowing or darkness behind it to give a bit more contrast? 9/10

Rate:

sig3.png

It's basically my first sig, but touched up a little. I like it much more now.

sig3.png

it's nice, my only concerns would be the choice of colours, it's a little too dark in my oppinion and it kinda lacks a clear focus point (although that can be said for my current signature as well... but hey it's just a placeholder...)

7/10

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

Actually, you did pretty good. I don't see whats wrong with it.

just kind of looks a bit rushed. 9/10

rate:

Dragon1-2.jpg

And (Though I'm not expecting to get good rating on this. Just practicing)

bumblebeesig.jpg

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

1. 9/10 probably the best sig from you so far.

2.frosting glass the body doesnt really help, because 1, it doesnt go with the flow well, not obviously i guess 2, it doesnt looks right

BUT! i like the concept i guess, that and text is in a awkward place, maybe if you put it on his arm or something.

hope im not too harsh =/

Rate : halosiglolwhut.png

1. It's cool, cause it's got a dragon in it, and the fire looks really good. It's missing something though, might be text, or some sort of Minoeman touch.

7.8/10

2. Cool effect, but nothing really special. The text is too hidden, it looks less like the word 'Clone', and more like an imperfection.

Still, it's nice.

7/10

Rate:

explosivesunset.png

^^ This is a photo taken by me, and edited in PDN ^^

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

1. It's cool, cause it's got a dragon in it, and the fire looks really good. It's missing something though, might be text, or some sort of Minoeman touch.

7.8/10

2. Cool effect, but nothing really special. The text is too hidden, it looks less like the word 'Clone', and more like an imperfection.

Still, it's nice.

7/10

Rate:

explosivesunset.png

^^ This is a photo taken by me, and edited in PDN ^^

Sorry, it's just one of my pet peeves, but NEVER SAY IT IS MISSING TEXT! Text does not make the signature, text is a space filler, and thus, useless. Your better to add effects in, then to add text. Unless done probably, text ruins tags...

Anywho...

I give you, 6/10. It would be higher, but it is over contrasted, and the transition from the sun to the background is too sudden. But it is still an amazing photo, however.

Oh god, I haven't been here for ages! And still no software updates :shock: Anyway, about the the sig. The effects are good so I'll give it 7/10 - I don't like Naruto!!

Thats full metal alchemist, not naruto.

Um...4.5/10, not particularly my style and the its just a bit abstract, so much so that I dont know what you were going for.