Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I already rated yours Zwicky, but oh well.

I remember giving it a nice 9.7/10.

Rate:

metroidprimebk3.png

Thanks Hyrule for the inspiration that your sig gave me. I love metroid prime and haven't seen much of it in a long long time.

What the heck, 2 good metroid sig within such a short space of time, I used to think metroid didn't fit into a sig and then you and hyrule go and prove me wrong.

Well, it's a nice sig, again, the lighting is just right, as it is with hyrule's so that's important. Also the render was chosen well, but there's something missing, it doesn't quite have an edge to it... but still, worth an 8/10.

#1: I don't really like that there is not much color in the sig, and the background is too plain. The text is also a little hard to read. 6.3/10

#2: I like the color you added into this one, but the top right corner seems to be the center of the image instead of the metroid dude. Again, the background looks a little plain, but overall it is an ok sig, but I do like that border you have on the top and bottom. Try adding some text to this one and try refocusing the main rendering. The rendering was also a bit :AntiAliasingOff: around the edges. 6.8/10

Rate: both images taken by me :D

TechNatureSig2.png?t=1234562460

and

Homepicturev2small-1.png?t=1229656581

As a sig, its pretty cool. Nice photo too. But it lacks some "zing" and "wow-factor". 8/10

Same goes for the second one, but the text is a bit too "bright", so 7.5/10

Both are good sigs though :) . KIU.

New sig. 100% PDN, so no stocks, but 1 splatter brush was used.

really good lfc ;D

i like the colours ;D they contrast and stand out between each other ;D

good texture on it too ;D

good font aswell ;D

there isnt anything bad i can say about it ;D

10/10

Okay, that's cool. The colors are great, I like the effects, the only thing I don't like is how the text is in two oposing corners.

9.5/10!

Second: really good, only bad thing is that noxus' arm has some weird blue dots on it that look :AntiAliasingOff: . probably problem with the render, but other than that its very good. also, maybe unfocus parts of him like his other arm, idk, just mess around with it. 9/10 easily.

same as before.

Rate:

PikachuBryan.png

PikachuMike.png

SamussigTHStutgreenishcolor.png

first 2 made for other people.

:o . . . I miss pokemon so so much.

1. Awesome, simple, text placement is perfect, colours are perfect, background doesn't steal the spotlight and isn't too distracting. My only problem with it . . . not enough Pikachu! 9.7/10

2. Really cool background, good focal. 9/10

3. Really good focal. Good choice of render. Nice background. Flows. Odd colouring, but it works! 9.7/10

(I need a new sig . . .)

8.5/10

Its awesome, but i like the colour version more. Text need a fair bit of work if you intend on keeping it. I'd remove it. Could do with a bit of blurring in places too.

thats a great sig you have there. nice texture and font, but the only thing is that IMO there is too much contrast.

rate:

signature5-1.png

I just got my very own new DA account, which i am very happy of.

Feel free to check it out and dont forget to leave a comment.

It's definitely one of your best sigs there. The contrast is really bright, and the text is a little hard to read... but I really get the feeling that it's all been intended as a style, so even though I don't like it it's a solid sig. I'm not a big fan of those cinematic-type borders though... 7.5/10 :)

For my 100th post i decided to make a quick little sig up.Wasn't going for groundbreaking but i figured its just a fun little sig i made.

Rate

29o0ehv.jpg

OK time for the semi constructive, but maybe a bit harsh critisicm:

1: good placing of the render i like it

2: you have flow, but try adding a bit more.

3: now for the harsh part, the frosted glass around the render is bad remove it.

there is no focal point = something that you want the people to look at, try blurring the background.

the text is not well placed and the colors matches nor the background nor the render

there is no border

and it's WAAAY to BIG, a tag is never 500 - 150.

srry if i was to harsh.

rate:

V1:

signature6-1.png

V2:

signature6nowwithcolor.png

OK time for the semi constructive, but maybe a bit harsh critisicm:

1: good placing of the render i like it

2: you have flow, but try adding a bit more.

3: now for the harsh part, the frosted glass around the render is bad remove it.

there is no focal point = something that you want the people to look at, try blurring the background.

the text is not well placed and the colors matches nor the background nor the render

there is no border

and it's WAAAY to BIG, a tag is never 500 - 150.

srry if i was to harsh.

rate:

signature6-1.png

As long as it constructive PWB :)

:? thought the arm/fist was focal point and rest of render is blurred, so thought i didn't need to blur Background.

Sorry about the size, use it for another forum

@PWB:

1st, 7/10 (a bit hard to make out but cool).

2nd, 9/10, blurry but with the color its easier to see. Awesome on that one.

@WHM

5/10, nothing special, not horrible either.

I like the bright warm colors you have in there, but the background makes it too hard to find the focus of the sig. Try darkening the bg a little and then do a radial blur or something...idk. 7.3/10

Rate: both images taken by me :D

TechNatureSig2.png?t=1234562460

and

Homepicturev2small-1.png?t=1229656581

First order of business

Its a cool sig but im hoping you took that pic yourself otherwise it kinda takes away from the creativity.The text color works well with the sig but i think it'd be neat if you messed with some of the colors or added something you think fit to make it more of a photo manip.3/5

And also

Well, it's kinda bland. It could use more... stuff...? I don't know... :?

You didn't rate my sig or offer anything that could,by any stretch of the imagination,be considered useful.You would have been better off not posting at all and letting someone who would actually post something useful rate my sig.

Its meant to be like the taped,stamped top of a cardboard box,they aren't exactly that thrilling in the first place but i thought it was a good concept and a quick little something to commemorate my 100 posts.

So lets try this again for my 101st post with someone that understands how RATE the sig of the poster above you works.

Please Rate

29o0ehv.jpg

Didn't mean to rant but it irritated me...