Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Minoeman, its great. All I can say.

Overall: 9.5/10

TTPBM: I know my sig is simple, and doesnt really use much effect in it, but I was bored and wanted something simple.

9/10. I think you've had a lot of potential in all your sigs but there's always been something wrong with it, a small thing that spoils the entire sig unfortunately, but every time you were very close. Now I think you've really got it, it's simplicity is to its advantage and the effect and colours all go well. It's a keeper alright. ;)

8/10. It's difficult to rate it, I'm not sure what the render is, but the lighting and colour choice on the signature is brilliant, though the text doesn't blend in very well. But still, nice work on it. :P

I like how it 'pops' out of the sig, but I don't think the background fits.

Overall: 8/10

Rate:

stylishpo7.png

and

chazsmudgeoz6.png

(I know this one looks a little crummy, but its almost midnight . . . I'm going to bed now :P )

The first sig is a bit too plain but has some character to it. 2/5

The 2nd one is pretty unique and i like it.It has a rose valentine feel to it,not sure if that was your inspiration but its what i get from it.Only thing is i feel that text doesn't fit other than that good sig 3/5 (would be 4 if better fitting text)

idk, it looks cool, but everyone and their mother have had a sig that looks similar to that so 8/10. but you are new to Pdn and that is really good considering you are new, so 8.9/10

My new sig is an "Army" one that I made, as a sort of tribute to soliders, and I want to join the army (well maybe not the army, but the military) so yeah. Its a work in progress...oh bloody potato I forgot to save the .pdn version of it...oh well its not a work in progress then.

9.4/10

The theme is great. The guns were cut out nicely. I like the 'isolated' SS over there.

The only thing that gets me is that there isn't a shadow on the top. When everything else suggests that the light is directly above it. :(

9.4/10

The theme is great. The guns were cut out nicely. I like the 'isolated' SS over there.

The only thing that gets me is that there isn't a shadow on the top. When everything else suggests that the light is directly above it. :(

all I can say is darn. I forgot about that.

yours...let me look first

EDIT: Umm, I don't know what to say, it is different, the square things kindof annoy me, but the brushed metal looks is really cool, pretty much everything is cool, but the squares bug me. 9.5/10, not intentionally .1 higher than your rating.

Hmm, 6/10, but 7/10 because its something new from your ordinary sigs.

-No border

-Text is so boring and out of place, and its in the usual spot in your sigs

-Render is :AntiAliasingOff:

-Effects over Render dont match flow

Sorry if i was too harsh

Nope, not harsh at all! I know, it isn't that good because I was following a photoshop tutorial so paint.net doesn't have all of it's effects.

Also, I just needed to put in that text! i'll send in a better version...

The next person below me rate FreE.MasoN! Not me!

I like the color scheme you have there, but I don't believe the text looks the greatest in that way... it looks too blurry and not big enough. Also, the mewtwo is a little :AntiAliasingOff: ... but overall, it is a good sig. 8.3/10

EDIT: I need to make a new sig, but you can just rate my old one for now. I will be updating it probably within the hour :D

EDIT(2): Alright, I finished the image... so whoever is next can rate this one:

TechNatureSig2.png?t=1234318307

the 1st and the second are IMO too bland, but i do like the ripple on the second one both an 6/10

now the last one is amazing. I love the colours and the concept is just great. This deserves an 9/10

rate:

signature1.png