Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Per Minoeman's instructions:

@ Sharp - Well, I'm going to say 9.6/10 The texture is great, almost like a fractal. Very ethereal. I think your name could stand to be a bit more pronounced though.

Per Minoeman's instructions:

@ Sharp - Well, I'm going to say 9.6/10 The texture is great, almost like a fractal. Very ethereal. I think your name could stand to be a bit more pronounced though.

Very good concept, though the carry-through could have been a bit better. The comet seems a bit too blurred, but unlike most I think the text actually fits, seeing as you are running a command. Resizing the text a bit smaller, maybe adding a star field, and definitely reworking the comet would greatly improve the sig.

4/10

Very good concept, though the carry-through could have been a bit better. The comet seems a bit too blurred, but unlike most I think the text actually fits, seeing as you are running a command. Resizing the text a bit smaller, maybe adding a star field, and definitely reworking the comet would greatly improve the sig.

4/10

8/10

text could be better,

although, colours are good.

wow, havent made a sig in paint.net for a while. =/

im not very good T_T

halosiglol.jpg

rate.

take into consideration i used a lq stock.

8/10

text could be better,

although, colours are good.

wow, havent made a sig in paint.net for a while. =/

im not very good T_T

halosiglol.jpg

rate.

take into consideration i used a lq stock.

Wow, that's actually a really cool idea for the sig, the colours match quite well and the effect is nicely done though the shine needs re-done maybe and the text doesn't fit in well. But still, 8/10.

Wow, that's actually a really cool idea for the sig, the colours match quite well and the effect is nicely done though the shine needs re-done maybe and the text doesn't fit in well. But still, 8/10.