Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Wow Wither, that's flippin awesome! It seems so simple but looks so great.

It has a really classy look to it, and I like how the diamond shapes fade out a little.

Really awesome :D

Overall: 9/10

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

Wow Wither, that's flippin awesome! It seems so simple but looks so great.

It has a really classy look to it, and I like how the diamond shapes fade out a little.

Really awesome :D

Overall: 9/10

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

I like the abstractness (i guess you'd call it). Maybe add a border and your name, even if its a small semi-transparent tag in the corner, to identify it as yours. But thats my opinion. :wink:

I'd give it a 6/10, theres a lot of empty space in it, but I really like the glowly shapes and the circle around it. Well done.

Below is my new sig I made for 09, it's a little late, but I'm overjoyed to say I have been able to use Paint.NET for the first time this year to make it! :mrgreen:

retrofont.jpg

I like the abstractness (i guess you'd call it). Maybe add a border and your name, even if its a small semi-transparent tag in the corner, to identify it as yours. But thats my opinion. :wink:

I'd give it a 6/10, theres a lot of empty space in it, but I really like the glowly shapes and the circle around it. Well done.

Below is my new sig I made for 09, it's a little late, but I'm overjoyed to say I have been able to use Paint.NET for the first time this year to make it! :mrgreen:

retrofont.jpg

Thanks Zwicky, I'm gonna fiddle a bit with it now :)

Yours is good, but it looks like it lacks something, it seems a little . . . bland.

It is presented really good, and the text is perfectly placed and sized.

Overall: 7.7/10

shinymount.png

Thanks Zwicky, I'm gonna fiddle a bit with it now :)

Yours is good, but it looks like it lacks something, it seems a little . . . bland.

It is presented really good, and the text is perfectly placed and sized.

Overall: 7.7/10

shinymount.png

Really nice. :)

I like the fade in from black on the left side, but I'm not such a big fan of the transparent black strips on the top and bottom, and maybe the border could be 1pt not 2pt? The text is placed well, and I really do like the sig in general. 8.5/10

retrofont.jpg

Really nice. :)

I like the fade in from black on the left side, but I'm not such a big fan of the transparent black strips on the top and bottom, and maybe the border could be 1pt not 2pt? The text is placed well, and I really do like the sig in general. 8.5/10

retrofont.jpg