Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Its a decent sig but it seems a bit cluttered and has kind of an unnatural flow 3/5

But your current sig i actually like quite a bit and while you didnt ask for it i'd like to rate it.The colors are nice and the overall idea of the sig is really well.For a sig like i feel some of the curves should be touched up a bit and theres a small white part on the far right side on the edge that looks a bit out of place but overall i really enjoy your current sig. 4/5

7/10

i don't know what it is, it just doesnt look right.. maybe due to the contrasted textures? I don't like the colours either, that just me though. :P

Try using smoother textures, and maybe some clear text in the middle that blends with the rest of the sig.

My sig is 100% PDN except for the render, if anyone is wondering. Smudge rules! :D

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

It's creative, but I think the textures and colours just don't fit with each other.

And the center piece is a bit indistinguishable.

Overall: 6.3/10

Rate:

nebulaevx9.jpg

and you can rate my current sig if you want.

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

6/10

its really only text with effects that are sort of chrome like. Edges are a mix of :AntiAliasingOff: :AntiAliasingOn: . Needs some more to it. Wavy grid brushes flowing through, anything that looks cool really. Work on it some more. :wink:

Merry Christmas

Great effects LFC- I especially like the smoky effects on the left sidy of Spidy. Color blending is done extremely well, and the flow is at a different angle than usual, which is a fresh new thing. Lighting is also fantastic.

I saw it's all PDN except for render, and that certainly proves you have excellent skill. Did you use any sepcial smudging brushes to achieve the different effects?

Very, very excellent job on this sig, it's probably one of my favorites from you. 9.5/10 for overall look.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

3 stars

it just isnt... y'know, exciting or anything (mine's the same)

it looks just like text, new layer, noise, motion blur, blend down, ink sketch

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

i honestly preferred your previous sig. this ones just well, cut off too much. a bit too bland for you. 7/10

my new sig! (go the colts)

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Hmm,

honestly i dont like it that much,

a lot more could be done,

the you just motion blurred the earth

chucked in a render

did the glowy lines tutorial

and chucked in shapes and text,

try putting effects on the renders its self,

but

its original so ill give 6/10.

keep trying :wink:

.:Latest:.

Ubercolour.png

"Maltese by colour, Catholic by heart, Paint.net by mind."

I already rated yours FreE.MasoN, so I'll rate S1nthora's . . .

It looks cool, and everything seems to fit really well, but like FreE.MasoN said, a lot more could be done.

Overall: 7.5/10

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

Hey, you're not allowed to skip others! D: If you've rated someone and don't want to rate that person again, then don't post. :|

I'll rate both of you:

Freemason: Hmm, the textures are alright, but try to work on the edges some more. You get 8/10 from me. Keep it up! :wink:

Chazizzle: The colours could be a lot better, but it's still a really nice concept. The gloss is kind of weird, and the text placement is even weirder, but that doesn't matter once you've started to search for the tiny details. You deserve an 8-/10, keep it up.

You don't have to put your name into every sig, watermarking is just as fine. (and you can save the wip and place hidden watermarks etc.)

TTPBM: Pick one to rate, or rate them both. :)

Shadowv1.png

Bridev1.png

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Shadow sig: 8/10 Flow is great, text is great, and effects are really cool. Not much depth though.. :(

Bride sig: 5/10 Eugh.. her body is blurred, edges are very bad. Not much flow or depth. Text doesn't fit with the sig, change its colour. Not one of your good sigs, but hey, we all make a bad sig every now and then. ;)

Merry Christmas