Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

You maybe should've used only one kind of link, so you would have had more space for text. Also the characters could be blended a bit better with the background, tie them into the picture with something as simple as shadows on the backdrop or them hanging off the backdrop a little. So, room for improvement, but the basic concepts are there. 6/10

it's a great sig with a great concept and great effects, and the only super little thing i can comment on is that the diagonal lines have a little bit to much oppacity for my taste, but that's all REALLY LITTLE

9.9999998/10

rate:

simplicitysig.png

I really like what you did with the background, it looks very awesome, but the render should blend in just a little more. Some of the background should come over the render, or you should use a C4D or something on top. Also, I think the render needs some effects around.

I give you 9/10, because the background is incredibly detailed and goes well with the render (even though not well blended) I think it's one of your better ones, even though it's far below the Silence sig.

TPBM rate this:

Sandshrew.png

I must say the other sprite you have made are way better than this one :(

The thing that does it for me is the background and sprite not blending, maybe its the contrast in colors but.. Try changing the colors around and add more depth and flow.

I give u 7.9/10.

OK to TPBM I need A rating on these (if u want to rate each of them.)

v1kid1.png

v2kid2.png

v3kid3.png

v4kid4.png

v5kid5.png

v6kid6.png

v7kid7.png

Sorry guys, if this is too much :?

The photograph and text seem to blend perfectly, though I would probably have used a plainer sans serif text it still works really well. Nice and simple, 8/10.

? Survulus posted...

You have a good concept going with your with the flaming text. However, it's pretty blurry, and the flames don't blend too well in with the actual text. I would personally remake it with what you've learned from making the first 'draft'.

6.3/10

who mine or nabs?

EDIT: and now that i notice your sig.... there its a lot of :AntiAliasingOff: in where the black lining is do you think you could get rid of that?

Nabs.

Oh, but your new one is kewl too. The hint of fire is neat. 9/10

No need to change the :AntiAliasingOff: because I have a new sig! (I've been working on it for a while now.)

logan, please dont post here unless you are rating someone. it gets irritating and confusing. thanks. minoeman, very nice, new one, good color choice and style. 9/10

it was vary simple, just a lil smuging and curving thats all. thank you thhank you no need for screeming!

but i dont realy like your avatar as that, try making a maching one but not to matching to were it looks like you cut it out.

logan, please dont post here unless you are rating someone. it gets irritating and confusing. thanks.

So true. (I know, kinda being a hypocrite.)

Next person rate Cazaron and loganart! Or me 2, if you want

@ Loganart

This sig is a good concept but i have to say i liked your old sig better.It had more of a sleek look while this one leaves a bit to be desired. 2.5/5

@Minoeman

I really like your new sig,awesome concept and you did a good job with it.I would suggest a few sprucing up parts with the colors they look a bit flat.And for your bars,if your trying to make them look round,flip your lighting concept have a white blurred line in the middle and the darker lighting near each edge.Other than that,solid sig. 3.5/5 (4 if you fix up the colors a bit)

@ Loganart

This sig is a good concept but i have to say i liked your old sig better.It had more of a sleek look while this one leaves a bit to be desired.

well the problem is that i didnt make that (sozo made it) so i didnt realy want something i didnt make. but i like yours the only thing is the pixlesh people they really stand out.

8.5/10