Rate the sig of the poster above you!

To FreeMason

The first one: Some really interesting and well done effects on there. The only problems I have with it are maybe vary the colours or saturation slightly. But overall brilliant. 9/10.

The second, again could use some variation in colour and some of the flares around the joekr could be sharper of better defined. But also very good. 8/10.

To LRT

Quite a good signature, well polished and an interesting idea but the background image itself doesn't quite seem dynamic, I'm not sure what I'd do different but... yeh. Still, interesting. 7/10.

@ JiZer, read a few of the signature tutorials on the forum to get a general idea. Most signatures are supposed to be like a piece of art, everything blends but sticks out (if that makes any sense). Try making the render blend into the background instead of just pasting it.

@Survulus, 9/10. It really is nice, text could be moved a little to the right to make it easier to read but very good.

My newest hack-job of a sig, what ya think?

oooooh, what is it? I like cool futuristic sigs like that, there all cool. I need to make one like that.

9.559875574634/10 or, if you want a less accurate rating, 9.6/10

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

8/10

the colours are awkard, it looks like theres blood on him :|

i couldnt upload this sig on photobucket, because it takes like a very long time for sites to load =/ sorry.

ill upload it later, when im uncapped, so i just put it as an attachment, hope you dont mind

21072_51e5f238430401b15d54e0a77dba031c

Okay, that's just cool. How did you do that light effect on his arm? 9.999997846587/10 or a less accurate rating 10/10

Rate:

MetaNight2.png

P.S. JJgunz, I made the whole thing, and did not edit a previous signature.

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|