Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

I really don't like Kid Rock but overall as a pic it's petty kl but if it's 100% PDN (includingt he picture of kid rock himself) that is stunning, as long as it's from scratch. The background goes though the duplicated transparents of him could be closer to the centre and slightly more transparent to focus attention on the centre more.

Rate:

sig.png

It's been editted from a photo I took.

I really don't like Kid Rock but overall as a pic it's petty kl but if it's 100% PDN (includingt he picture of kid rock himself) that is stunning, as long as it's from scratch. The background goes though the duplicated transparents of him could be closer to the centre and slightly more transparent to focus attention on the centre more.

Hmm, well I wouldnt say its from scratch, I tried to recreate him from this photo: http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/ldyintn/Kid-Rock-w15.jpg. It actually only took about 3 hours though. (Just thought I'd clarify so I dont seem better than I' am at graphic design).

Next guy rate jjgunz!

I like the top one better, but maybe you could just use the black and white tool rather than use brightness/contrast on full? It would save the picture quality... that effect may be intended though. Give it a simple border perhaps? 7/10, but it has the potential to be a lot cooler :)

retrofont.jpg

well its simple. too simple. do something with the stock and text thats more original.

7/10

well actually the image I used was taken me out my window, do you really think it is good enough to be a stock photo? I actually also added a lot of layers for the text and i think it blends perfectly with the background. plus, what is wrong with simple?

now for JJgunz sig as K_I_N_G requested, I will rate it a 6.5/10 because it is too small to see the real details of the image, text is a bit :AntiAliasingOff: , and the render image is a bit fuzzy and hard to see.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

well its simple. too simple. do something with the stock and text thats more original.

7/10

well actually the image I used was taken me out my window, do you really think it is good enough to be a stock photo? I actually also added a lot of layers for the text and i think it blends perfectly with the background. plus, what is wrong with simple?

now for JJgunz sig as K_I_N_G requested, I will rate it a 6.5/10 because it is too small to see the real details of the image, text is a bit :AntiAliasingOff: , and the render image is a bit fuzzy and hard to see.

you were suppossed to rate zwicky (dont take criticism so hard, that jus means improve it )

zwicky I like a lot with the colors of the bg, but i think that something with the text will enhance it, 8/10

•Yeah, it looks a lot better mino, before it was too pale/colors were sketchy. I give it a 4/5. Get a sweet border(&text maybe?) for another .5 of a star.

Z: A crisp banner to his gallery....10/10. Nice style, although abit overused now...

•3/5. Nothing much to say, it's solid...But unremarkable.

•♪♫♫♪•

FoolsBlood.png

|- The Rules -|- çobblestones -|- CaMo -|- MeTaL -|

╠═╧╨»Φ«╨╤═╣

There's not much flow or depth, but it's a very good concept. Now you just need to edit it some more (fix the borders, for example.) and it'll look better. I'd get rid of the background if I were you, and I would make it more Star Wars-ish. C4D's could make it look better.

Right now it's about 7½/10.

AssasinsCreedSigv2.png

Rate this one.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|