Rate the sig of the poster above you!

uuuhm i like the concept but the flashing text is disapearing way to fast, and the background could be just more than plain white.

6/10

rate:

warmheartedsig.png

its supposed to be snow, but i cant get it thick enough :(

@flow55 9.452312453453453 :)

i like the tech effect, and the blue is 1337 (elite)

I tell you, its SNOW :(

*edit* WOOt 100th post :D

background is good, but the text looks a bit squished, if you know what i mean :wink:

id give it a 8.5/10 , also, the avatar/character is pretty good too

rate my new one, my background was made using cloning tool, somehow i figured out how to use it =="

new snow, that you can actually see :D , and it not flashing anymore, and yea. rate plox >.<

6/10

the render should b moved to the left side (imo) and the c4ds stand out way 2 much, they don't even match the rest of the sig, smudging effects and nice but try not to make it shoot out into 20 different directions, overlapping eachother and stuff. I would maybe pencil sketchh the c4ds though and darken it to maqake em match

toros-1.png

I love how there are hints of color around the sig, but why did you have to put the red (lens flare?) over his face? It's a little distracting. I like the white lines around him. Overall, I'd give it an 8½/10. or 9/10. You choose :P

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

The cloud background is a little boring, maybe some Zoom Blur + Smudge? That would make it more interesting. I like the little effect with the borders, but I seriously think you should drop the water effect on the text. Water effect=overused=boring. Overall, I think it's worth a good 8½/10.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|