Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

May I give a suggestion as to what else you can add to it? :roll: lol

Well, you can try adding a border to it, but not just any border. Try to give the border a realistic sound wave mini device look or something? Maybe add some settings/adjustment buttons, a blinking light or two or even a vertical line to the far left with numbers as if it's measuring the sound waves? I don't know, try experimenting, just throwing out a couple of ideas. :D

Oh, 7/10...have to rate again lol

i think the white glare on both of your sig is a little bit too strong..i suggest lowering it a bit.

on the hero one the shape is more interesting

on your current the sides are more interesting

7/10 on both

A nice background there. 8/10. I do feel that it could have more of an effect of...Heihachi I think it is. The lighting doesn't seem to have any effect on him, it'd be good to use a black .gradient with :AlphaChannel: set on, for that layer.

9/10. I like the painting-style flairs around the body of the character and the colours certainly send an Assassin's Creed feel to the mind., But I do like it, definately. Superb how it fades into the forum's colour, too.

I personally all liked your older one better, but its really neat to see you experimenting with transparency a lot more. 7.8/10

100 posts new style!

would kinda like to get this one rated :D I have been really workin hard on my smudgin effects and such

Lol the text is from a dif program cause i couldn't really find any on paint (default)XD

blackwidoww.png

ghostman2.png

Wow. I really like the outline, and the texture is awusm!! my only problem is that you can't read the text that well. It should be a 10/10 but the text takes it down to a 9/10 for me.

I give the one above 6/10. The text is hard to read and seems really simple

i thought what you wrote for the one above you, and you seem to have the same problem.