Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

New sig and av now anyways :P

Anyways, I really like the effects around the footballer, gives it imapct. 9/10 (has a cinematic border which I'm not a big fan of)

Yeah, it's the font really, I should have maybe changed it. But all of it is temporary I suppose anyway.

I like your sig though, simplicity at its best probably, the font is just plain and simply cool. 9/10.

Like jiZer said, I like the sig also, just not really the colors. . . also, I think that if you did a water-reflection on the 100+ you should also do it to the i survulus part. A little more elaborate border would be nice :D although I like the background texture 8/10

A very awesome sig, thoughI liked your last one better, which seemed flawless. Yet this one, despite being a tad dull (unlike mine which is too undull accordingto feedback :P ) but has an eerie-ness to it. 9/10.

I changed the colour, tried black and white but didn't really work, when I made it I wanted it to be very bright a crazy. But thanks anyways.

As for the sig, 7/10. I dunno about the image, it's done a lot and the way it's come out in the image doesn't quite appeal to me, though the effects around the image are very nice.

hehe :P its not my fault i like bright colours :P

7/10-its a good style, and a good colour scheme, but the font seems a bit empty and you cant see it much =/ , and theres just something it seems missing =/

its a really awesome sig though :)

Totally new style. I like the font and effects on the font but the background needs some work, it's just a bit... boring. I don't really know how to explain it. But still, 8/10.

Well, I can't say ANYTHING bad about the sig above! I am a total Star Wars Geek so anything that has anything to do with Star Wars I am a fan of! Awesome job CommanderSozo!!!

its nice, but a little o_O to look at.

Not if you were listening to Led Zep lol

Anyway, very nice use of the Gradient Bars to give it a bit of a fire/flame look. But it could use something more? Too much empty space. 7/10

yeah its from my sound wave work in my gallery, there isnt much else to do to it. but yes, it is gradient bars, good spotting. anyways, an 8. the text is well structured, and well made, and the background is the same.