Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

rate my sexy 100 sig! :D

No, not unless you follow the rules.

Survulus, good color scheme, but the text is a bit unreadable. Still, 7/10.

hmm don't like it is a WoW character or something with a text and some effects 5/10

@CommanderSozo Ohh forgot to rate :S

@Survulus 6/10 don't like the glossy thing and the text is pretty hard to read ..

rate my ..

7/10

The sig itself is good. I see that you use magic wand, because some places in the text are a bit :AntiAliasingOff: . Maybe add a gloss onto the text + reflection?

And use alpha mask!! Once you get the concept of it, you'll begin to make neat images with no :AntiAliasingOff: but plenty of :AntiAliasingOn: . :wink:

Man, that new sig rocks. Your old one did too, and I'm all for simplicity, but I love the colour. Though I saw you had a black and white version too.... both seemed really cool. 9/10

jiZer, give constructive criticism instead of just rating the above poster with a low score just to boost your own ego.

8.94/10

The signature could use some sharpening and the signature itself needs a very thin outline.

2lmkldx.png

jiZer, give constructive criticism instead of just rating the above poster with a low score just to boost your own ego.

I agree that it would be better if jiZer had given creative critisicism, but that doesn't give you an excuse to bite his head off, a friendly reminder is all that's needed here. I feel like a mod!

Any-how I rate your current sig 8.5/10, text well positioned in my opinion, and it's simple, maybe a tad too simple ie a little empty space but that's not anything major.

The one you posted (I think you meant somebody to rate it!) I give a 7.5/10, nice again, but it consists of just a render, it needs text or an effect or something. And I've said before I'm not a fan of those cinematic borders.

Can i get some people to give me an opinion one which colour scheme is best for my sig?

1 - Blue (current one)

zwickysigwifbackgroundbluewifshinyb.png

or 2 - Gold

zwickysigwifbackgroundgoldwifshinyb.png

1) I like the rainbow effect, but the lines are going different ways, try and make them go similar ways. Maybe add some effects to the text? gradient? A solid 7.5/10.

2) Again the rainbow effect is nice, but the birds are a bit too far from the clouds+ trees. Bring them close, and try to add a background thats not too plain. This one gets you a 8/10

:wink:

________

Rate:

sig1.png

and current too :P

Is that a sig ;S btw i give it 7,5/10 a border should be nice and maybe a css character there the assasin is, lol JJ

and your current 9/10 i really like it (:

you have to make tutorial's for your works!

I've already rated yours jiZer.

@LFC4EVER

AltairAssasin - It could use some sharpening and some blurring at the top. I seem to be more focused at the top than Altair. 8.5/10

Current - I love it, You definitely made a great job in this signature. Now the only thing is missing is some sharpening and more coloring. 9/10