Rate the sig of the poster above you!

4/10. It would look a little better if it was wider and had some sort of text to describe your username or something a little more...i don't know. But I think it would work a little better if it was your avatar and you rotated it 90 degrees so it was taller than it was wide. Sorry I criticize a lot, but this isn't my favorite sig I have seen on the forums.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

6/10

No border, IMO every sig should have a border, not matter how thin or thick.

The text needs more effects, take a look at some tutorials. Maybe attempt the 3D text one by jake2k?

The background is quite nice. I likes. The S3D box on the left, is quite randomly placed - not good.

Mess around with effects and blend modes and adjustments to create something that looks really cool. Also, try using gradients in :AlphaChannel: instead of :AllColorChannels: . Its transparency gradients, and can make things fade, which looks really nice.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

First: 7.5/10. I like the fact that it looks like a man is standing in the middle, with some sort of an explosion around him. The 2 twists are really helping the sig, they kind of kill it. Also, add a border.

Second. 8.5/10

Smudging is nice, looks raised. The text is barely legible. I'd sort that out. Different colour perhaps? or blend mode?

You should get a sprite render and blend it in with the smudging. Then you'd have quite a nice tag.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@ LEGEND... I really like the first one, good color choices... also like the swirl. First sig -> 8/10

Second sig, I cannot really read the text...although I like the dark red...could also be a little bigger size-wise Second Sig -> 6.5/10

@LFC4EVER...I like the color flowage and the fragmentation and glow of the lines...a little hard to read the text so -.5

Other than that, it is Excellent! (you posted b4 me so i had to go back and re-edit...lol :D)

New sig 4 100 posts! :D

Nice, but the gamerworld avatar thing is quite jagged and the warped text looks not so flash.. 7/10

Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to make my edges less jagged by gaussian blurring, feathering...what else should I try? Also what should i fix to make the text better?

For your sig, I rate 9.5 out of 10. It is simple, effective, and now has some color in it to make it even cooler. I also really like the white glow in the background...how did you do that? Good job on your sigs and work, keep it up :D