Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Really good. In my opinion its way better than your last one. :) I understand your simplicity is more theme but there seems to be a little more empty space than necessary, and the same with the avatar, but overall very solid and nice sig. 9.25/10

Wow. That is pretty great. One thing though, when you do your gloss (or the lighter part), make sure you use bezier(=soft) curves. They look way better than normal curves. I like the metallic look. You get an 8/10.

8/10

Its nice. It seems quite minimal, but i feel some lighting effects are needed. Also, make the text stand out a bit more, maybe use a blend mode on it? Needs a border too. :P

It ain't all PDN, but yeh, still a very nice sig.

As for yours, I'm not a fan of the colour of it, doesn't suit the image, which is a bit random too. Just not my style I suppose, sorry. 5/10 That;s probably me being a bit harsh though.

That's a nice effect, is it tutorialized?

Anyway, 7.5/10. I hesitate an 8 because there are some really exceptional ones getting 8s on other pages, so I hold back a bit.

And I didn't call myself a noob... but okay.

(I've been using PDN for years, just made this account recently.)

(SIG NOT TO BE RATED UNLESS SOMEONE REALLY WANTS TO)

26 posts. that's not much. though i guess I can't say much about how long you've had the program... sorry. i had meant that I am a noob as well as not knowing much about Paint.NET. I think the "too" is what messed up my train of though. I'll edit it.

and yes, it was a tutorial, though I added on to it.

8/10

Its nice. It seems quite minimal, but i feel some lighting effects are needed. Also, make the text stand out a bit more, maybe use a blend mode on it? Needs a border too. :P

the text is on overlay, and there is a 1 px border

marshmallow your sig looks good on the right side but the background is not so good and the text is a bit too big though

6/10

I like how you recreated your own sig and incorporated Paint.NET into it this time. 8.3/10 because of the logo and then how you made your sig glow a lot more than your old sig. Your new sig also looks a lot more 3D compared to your old one which seemed flat.

TechSig-part1.jpgTechSig-part4.jpg

^^Rate this please^^

6.5/10 but mainly out of personal preference - not a fan of anything that's too green. Text is a little hard to read from first glance, too.