Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

I'd like to get started on doing those signatures from scratch but it's limited to my laptop. (Only an Asus 900)

9/10, I like the colours and the composition of the signature. Although the edges could use some sharpening, It's still a wonderful signature. Great job :D

In response to david.atwell's comment,

mip24j.png

~^Rate^~

Rate the signature based on david.atwell's comment on my current one. I'll add a border soon so just pretend there's a border. :P

EDIT:

PS Tags: Photoshop Signatures.

I'm guessing a PS tag means that it was made in Photoshop and it has flow, depth, and composition.

Bad execution meaning:

You have a great idea for a signature, yet you apply it poorly. That's a poor execution.

PS Tags: Photoshop Signatures.

I'm guessing a PS tag means that it was made in Photoshop and it has flow, depth, and composition.

By PS tags i meant PS style tags (my fault), in that yes it has flow, depth, composition. But doesn't necessarily have to be made in Photoshop.

9/10 i love the colours, but the general bluriness of it kinda annoys me, even though that may be intended. The shinyness and subtle reflections are very well done. :D

7/10. It is a little simple, but i know you like simple things. It is a little better than your previous sig, but on your previous sig, I did like the shinyness of it... try adding this effect to you new sig, then if it turns out, I would give it an even higher score.

8/10. The simplicity of it is good, and the font looks great but there's something about the shine on it... I have a problem doing shine on my own pics though.... maybe a tut on different kind of shinging effects should be made. ¬_¬ :P

Yeh, fair enough, i can kinda see what look your going for then.

I mean, I knew you could do the effect, looking at you gallery thing tho.

Still, pretty good sig there. :P

8/10

Nice smudging and blending logos with the smudging. The white background is too plain (-1) and the "Collision Time" text isn't too visible (-1).

Rate:

petersigv3.png

Seriously cool, and I love the kind of hexagonal filter you've got on it, along with a nice light colour scheme.... 9/10, possibly even 10. It's just a really nice style.

8.5/10 i really like what you've done, but its needs one more thing to make it more interesting.... i don't know exactly what it is, semi-transparent diagonal lines, reflections.... dunno but very well done overall.