Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

I'd like to get started on doing those signatures from scratch but it's limited to my laptop. (Only an Asus 900)

9/10, I like the colours and the composition of the signature. Although the edges could use some sharpening, It's still a wonderful signature. Great job :D

In response to david.atwell's comment,

mip24j.png

~^Rate^~

Rate the signature based on david.atwell's comment on my current one. I'll add a border soon so just pretend there's a border. :P

EDIT:

PS Tags: Photoshop Signatures.

I'm guessing a PS tag means that it was made in Photoshop and it has flow, depth, and composition.

Bad execution meaning:

You have a great idea for a signature, yet you apply it poorly. That's a poor execution.

Lacoste_Sculpture_Signature_by_drargor.png

PS Tags: Photoshop Signatures.

I'm guessing a PS tag means that it was made in Photoshop and it has flow, depth, and composition.

By PS tags i meant PS style tags (my fault), in that yes it has flow, depth, composition. But doesn't necessarily have to be made in Photoshop.

7/10. It is a little simple, but i know you like simple things. It is a little better than your previous sig, but on your previous sig, I did like the shinyness of it... try adding this effect to you new sig, then if it turns out, I would give it an even higher score.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)