Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Napster: SIG is unique but lacks color. 7.5/10

Flow55: I love your strawberry.

It was suggested to me that my old sig with the red pawn was better... so I re-worked it. Here it is.

@PeterPawn you posted the same second like me when i rated nabsters sig :S

btw.. i really like your sig but i don't like the background and water-effect but i give you .. 7,5/10

You guys aren't getting the point. You can't just give an arbitrary score; you have to explain the reasoning behind your choosing that score. The point is to help people with their sigs, not to get an ego boost from yours. Pride: You're doing it right. jiZer: You're not.

Pride: Yours gets a solid 7.282794873/10. I like the subtle use of color, the understated nature of the composition, and the overall idea. I think that the execution is somewhat stifled by how cramped it is, though. :-) Good job.

I just realized it now that the signature is cramped. I'm guessing it's probably the nature of the stock that it's just a dark statuette with monotone clouds slapped on to it. I'll see what I can do. :D

Anyways, the composition of the signature is great and it's very sleek. Even if the chess pieces were made in Illustrator, I don't see a reason why it should be a placeholder since it's a wonderful signature already. 9.523/10

5/10 i don't like small sig's and it is just a image with some effects..

to the poster above me: i know that my sig is simple and take 1 min to make but i like sleek and simple images :D

@Pride, love your sig. I'd love to see a large 1200x900 version of that. THAT would be cool :D:D

@jiZer Really nice sig. But i'm sort of getting sick of the PS style "tags", (yes i know you could say the same about my sigs). Especially when there not well excecuted. BTW that comment was notdirected at you it ws just a statement to the tag people in general. On to your sig specifically though. 8/10, i would say. Nice colour co-ordination, a bit iffy on the frosted glass though. :D