Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Thanks!

9/10

I like it, but brown wasn't the best color choice for this signature.

[offtopic] I wanted to do a silence in the library parody when I saw this :lol: .[/offtopic]

Again, TPBM rate:

Nariko__Signature_by_NoirGlow.png

Thanks!

9/10

I like it, but brown wasn't the best color choice for this signature.

[offtopic] I wanted to do a silence in the library parody when I saw this :lol: .[/offtopic]

Again, TPBM rate:

Nariko__Signature_by_NoirGlow.png

I really like both of the images you're showing here. The forest scene is beautiful, it's simple and a reminder of our ecology. The gal in the bubble is really good. There's nothing wrong with the brown, it's perfect. I wouldn't change anything. I have a great picture of Kate Beckinsale that I've been wanting to do something with and you've just inspired me. When I get it done I'll put in my Pictorium. Thanks...

8.5/10. I like it a lot. Especially how the letters stick out like that. One thing that I noticed though is that the glare above the pawn is cut off a little bit. Other than that, it's great.

The text in the background is very nice.

The render and the blue one behind it is also really good! :D

...but I'm not a big fan of those diagonal lines, sorry. :(

But overall I whould say about 8,5/10

I like what you did with the text. The only thing I have to say about it, is that the dock looks like it is not centered. Other than that, it's nice and simple.

8/10

Your sig looks good. Good color scheme and good design idea. However it seems to lack definition. Perhaps some darker shading to make it stand out some. But it's a great idea. 7.5/10

I usually don't go for abstracts but I was just messin' around and came up with this....... thus the title, "No Rhyme Or Reason."

I like it, but the black lines are sort of cutting into the text too much. maybe if you put the text in front of the lines it would look a little better. other than that, nice job overall! I give you a 7/10