Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

[FILENAME//ERROR][DATA_CORRUPTED][PLEASE_REMAIN_CALM][OBEY_POSTED_LIMITS][PREPARE_TO_DROP]

[REINITIALIZING...][REROUTING...][6/10]

Could you please stop typing that way, because it is very annoying when you are trying to read text...

...about your signature, i give it a 6.5/10

The reason for that is because the text doesn't look anti-aliased, the background is a little too light, and the second "t" you cannot read that well. but the color choice is decent.

[FILENAME//ERROR][DATA_CORRUPTED][PLEASE_REMAIN_CALM][OBEY_POSTED_LIMITS][PREPARE_TO_DROP]

Could you please stop typing that way, because it is very annoying when you are trying to read text...

...about your signature, i give it a 6.5/10

The reason for that is because the text doesn't look anti-aliased, the background is a little too light, and the second "t" you cannot read that well. but the color choice is decent.

[ERRORNUM][CANNOT_COMPLY_WITH_ENTERED_COMMAND][COMPENSATING...][RENDERING_REPLY][REPLYSTRING//=NO|.|THIS_IS_HOW_I_LIKE_TO_TYPE|.|][/ENDREPLY]

can someone rate me and not this guy...
Sure thing... I give you a 7/10 because I like the flow of the picture, it is just that the white in the background is too light. You should try rounding the edges of your image and then making the background behind the soccer player a little transparent. That would look cool. I like the one that you have for your actual sig though, I would give you a 9/10 on that one.

--------------------

@ TruthMrcyRgret

Please stop typing that way, it is a waste of time for you and it is not useful when you are trying to read the forums. Please read these rules before you think about typing this way again...

Forum Rules

Please read rules 3 and 22...these rules are exactly what you are breaking and reading that way is very hard for people on the forums to understand.

3) DO NOT SHOUT. We can hear you just fine. Using all capitals is often interpeted as rude, so please don't.

You have been warned.

diegosig2au8.png

8/10 The colour scheme of the smudging doesn't match the colour scheme of the render. Adjust the hue/saturation of the smudging, and smudge a bit more as the colour differences are too visible.

Geertjee, 6/10

The sig itself has a nice meaning, but the effects aren't too good. Try using effect that work well together. Experiment to see which ones do, and more importantly, which ones you like. :wink:

I like the sparks around the text. Did you make them in PDN? 9/10.

Is that to me or what?

No, it's to LFC4EVER - he used the smudge plugin (I've seen the post he made saying that) Anyway, I like your's very much - simple and to the point, perhaps too simple? 7/10