Rate the sig of the poster above you!

7/10

The reflection is too opaque, lower the opacity of it. The buildings are a bit :AntiAliasingOff: at the edges, and it needs more colour. If you want a black and white sig, then include some gradients in it. It just makes everything look much better.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I would be so surprised if this was made in PDN (Even though you said something about that it is smudge)

9.9/10

It is 100% PDN, except for obvious stocks and a few light textures. I'll PM you the .pdn .

Code_Ember, 8/10

I like it, the colour scheme is nice and warm, but the hair strands ruin it for me. They just look out of place. If you tried creating extra realistic hair then it would look much better IMO.

Merry Christmas

I like it. It's different than your last one and I guess you made it yourself, which is always a good thing :)

The frosted glass effect is good, and I like the render, but the black background is kind of empty. I'd give you 8/10, because it's better than average.

Rate this:

L_sig_by_Kemaru.png

One of my older works, I just want to see what people think of it.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

I like it. It's different than your last one and I guess you made it yourself, which is always a good thing :)

The frosted glass effect is good, and I like the render, but the black background is kind of empty. I'd give you 8/10, because it's better than average.

Rate this:

L_sig_by_Kemaru.png

Rate this:

L_sig_by_Kemaru.png

Rate this:

L_sig_by_Kemaru.png

Rate this:

L_sig_by_Kemaru.png

That happened because there was some problem with the forums and it said there was a "503 - Error" or something, so I tried updating (which was obviously a bad idea :A)

Is there anyway to delete those four messages I posted accidentally?

To the person below me:

Skip me.

6/10

It needs more flow, depth, a better background and better text. Also the frosted glass around Link is annoying. Your flow is in the direction that he's looking and the direction of his swords. The text is bad as you can't read it properly, and needs more effects. For the background try duplicating the render and adding blurs, distorts, blend modes etc. to it to get a nice background going.

Merry Christmas

LFC4EVER - 8/10. Needs a bit more lighting work.

ZELDA_GURU - Honestly, I think your signature is just fine. You just need to make the frosted glass blend with the render and also the text so I won't rate it for now.

EDIT: Those black flowing lines behind the render isn't a sad attempt to make hair, it's just to improve the flow. :P

daredevil_v3.png

Code_Ember passed away on October 25, 2008. The Paint.NET forum staff and members wish his family and friends only the best in this difficult time.