Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

@Flow55. I like the blue sig, although it could use a little more, it is kinda simple. So I will give you a 7.8/10 (yeah, i know, i gotta be exact) :)

Mine isn't the greatest in the world, but it's a start. That reminds me, I should try and make a new sig soon.

Gamer_World14, Flow55 asked for his posted sig to be rated too. Seeing as you didn't i'll rate it and yours too.

Flow55: 9/10, i love the fireball thingy in the bottom right corner, and the render blends really well with the fire. Just needs some great text and BANG! 10/10. :wink:

Gamer_World14: 5/10 The buttons are good, i know you used shape3D for them which is great, but the text is too plain, and the whole sig is bland. Needs more effects and colour.

I need a new sig, who agrees?

Pretty good for a first, it's a good background but I think it's definitely needs a render or a kick-< no swearing > fractal thingy. I'll give you 7/10.

@LFC4EVER: I agree.

Pretty good for a first, it's a good background but I think it's definitely needs a render or a kick-a** fractal thingy. I'll give you 7/10.

Thanks for the rate, what does it mean by a render? or a fractal thing? thanks :)

@hearts_dreams, well.. pretty good. The text needs some better blending and the background is pretty good but the color you choseneeded some more lighting. 7/10

aocsig.png

poast^

1.: i think it's not so good than your current, the text is hard to read, the diagonal lines aren't really matching

6.5/10

2.:nice colors, good glare, great work 8/10

Pretty good for a first, it's a good background but I think it's definitely needs a render or a kick-a** fractal thingy. I'll give you 7/10.

Thanks for the rate, what does it mean by a render? or a fractal thing? thanks :)

Render is a cut image with a transparent image. Fractals are basically the same thing. http://www.planetrenders.net is a good place to find renders.

@Pipp92: A slightly altered version of the previous one. I'll give you 7/10, because grey is a boring colour.

grey is a boring colour.

And white isn't?

It's a mood choice - everything doesn't need to be bright and colorful.

_____

Good job to Darkshock! The background is nice and sharp, but in this occasion I don't think it's a smart choice to go with the render.

Still, it has a good color scheme, and you can tell it's Sharky's creation.

7.9/10

@Darkshock91's Zelda Signature - It's pretty good although the background color scheme doesn't really match. Anyways, Zelda will always be my favorite games. 8/10

@007 Nab - Haven't I rated that sig before? :lol:

8/10

Even though it looks really simple (probably isn't), and only uses 2 colours, i like it - especially the tilted "Max". The 3D-focus looks spot on too! :D

New sig. Only stocks used were the ones of Murray, the stadium and lighting by the text.