Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Tendercrisp

nice sigrasengan105...did you use any plugins?

Anyone like mine? it was my first try and i did from scratch soooooo.....its probably not too good :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

The idea of this thread is to rate the user above's signature on a 1-10 scale, as you saw I did to Rasengan. If you would like input on the pictures you create I encourage you to create a (single) pictorium thread to show your stuff. Also, keep from using too many smilies, i.e. more than one or two.

I would rate your sig a 6/10 or so. Browse the tutorial forum to learn to things and hone your Paint.NET ability. :D

nice sigrasengan105...did you use any plugins?

Anyone like mine? it was my first try and i did from scratch soooooo.....its probably not too good :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

The idea of this thread is to rate the user above's signature on a 1-10 scale, as you saw I did to Rasengan. If you would like input on the pictures you create I encourage you to create a (single) pictorium thread to show your stuff. Also, keep from using too many smilies, i.e. more than one or two.

I would rate your sig a 6/10 or so. Browse the tutorial forum to learn to things and hone your Paint.NET ability. :D

erm...really sorry rasengan, 9/10. sorry bout that mister mod sounding person *erhem* :? :?

Archived