Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Sorry wn, I'm not on a comp that can use firefox right now, so it's not animated. Because of this, I'm not going to rate it wuite yet.

I have a new combo! Please rate as a combo. It's originally a wallpaper, that I resized (which, like usual, means I lost most of the detail).

I'm going to try to link it to the original that I had made, but it's kind of big, and I'm having trouble keeping it under 1mb.

So for now - CC what you see please, thanks.

*It looks very basic as it is, I know

EDIT: Link added, click sig for bigger original text.

Thanks!

I like yours too - it's good for a beginner - Try to improve the effects you use on it, however - Tile Reflection is a bit obvious, and I can see you followed Pyro's tut.

To improve it a bit further - you could try adding a border, or making the text more visible as well.

For now, I give it a 6.3/10

Ah, very nice. Although, to me it doesn't seem right, the guy is looking away while there is an explosion in front of him. 6.9/10

At the end of Tekken 5 when you beat story mode with him, Devil Jin shoots him off his bike, and this is him looking up at Devil Jin as his bike explodes.

-Dont rate mine again, rate TheVoids

Too simple, nah jk. 4 I suppose, course Idk. Looks like you stretched the hell out of it...haha, nah jk. Just not my cup of tea.

Rate my newest hack-job will ya guys:

Run_Hide_Kill.png

Nice sig :) I like how the camouflaged guy (looks like a rock :lol: ) and the gun are focused outside of the scanlines.

8.45/10

---------------------

I have an animated sig, best viewed in Firefox or Opera (not IE)..........

Hmm pip, wesley looks like a bird with feathers xD

I don't like the grey background in contrast to the orange guy. You could colour the background with matching nuances of orange.