Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Thanks, I was the second one on this forum... :roll:

You should fix your link, I can't see your signature. It'd be funny if that was on purpose though :P

Thanks, I was the second one on this forum... :roll:

You should fix your link, I can't see your signature. It'd be funny if that was on purpose though :P

That's weird, I can see it. :?

EDIT: I edited my post before this one with my sig in an attachment. :wink:

I like how grundgy it is, and the blood looks good too! Though I don't think the colors blend together very well - you should try to match 'em up a bit better. Great job overall!

3/10....

You really didn't do anything to it. It's basically some text with the glassy blocks effect...

I'm guessing it's your first sig, so when you work on your next one, use some more effects, and try using some nice text :)

8/10, great style and i love the colours. But i want to see more done with that text, imo it doesn't do the rest of the sig justice

Well, yeah I always wanted to do something with the text but maybe it's my style. In most handwritten fonts I use with signatures, I just leave it with a glow since well.. it somewhat distorts the beauty and simplicity of handwritten text.

Anyways, 10/10. Eye-candy is blowing me away.

Isn't that from the Watchmen? That movie looks like it's gonna be crazy!I'd like to see how much of it was PDN, and I think the text is a bit hard to read. - Very cool job 8.6/10.

Isn't that from the Watchmen? That movie looks like it's gonna be crazy!I'd like to see how much of it was PDN, and I think the text is a bit hard to read. - Very cool job 8.6/10.

I'm always 100% PDN.

=)

I'll give it a 9/10 because the Joker is great.

3/10....

You really didn't do anything to it. It's basically some text with the glassy blocks effect...

I'm guessing it's your first sig, so when you work on your next one, use some more effects, and try using some nice text :)

He is my little bro

I told him he needs to work harder on it and go to the tuts so he can make better sigs but he is to stubborn

I also dont get why he gave you 6/10 thats like a 8/10 :mrgreen: