Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

8/10

Its that high because those rings are very sweet! They look like very glossy and shiny! You lost 2 points as, the Black ring is more white than black, and the text needs to look better.

Napster, your effects get cut off at the bottom of the sig. Other than that- it looks really great!

TPBM rate LFC.

8/10

Its that high because those rings are very sweet! They look like very glossy and shiny! You lost 2 points as, the Black ring is more white than black, and the text needs to look better.

I worked on the lettering a bit. If i invert the black ring it looks more white so I guess I will chalk that one up.

Since I already rated your sig 007 I will rate LFC4EVER.

8/10

I love the graphics in the background but I have no idea who he is lol.

8/10

I worked on the lettering a bit. If i invert the black ring it looks more white so I guess I will chalk that one up.

Since I already rated your sig 007 I will rate LFC4EVER.

8/10

I love the graphics in the background but I have no idea who he is lol.

hes joker from the new batman movie...but the face is too blurred

i know hes not above me but 3/10 lol

How do you mean??

I'm not quite sure, but something about the sig is giving me the notion that it's a bit blurred too. I'm not quite sure :| I think it might be because the colors/highlight are too bright. Or it might be because the Glow effect you have made everything too bright and made things less distinguishable. Again, I'm not sure. When I think of it I'll post about it :wink:

Overlooking that, I think it's a wonderful sig, especially the flames :)

9.3/10

I've already rated both of you guys before, so LJXD: I think it has a little too much glow, and the shadows get cut off along the borders. Other than that, it has a very sweet design, and like I said before, I like that shield in the center very much. I'm going to give it an 8/10, 8.5 if you fix the issues I talked about.