Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

As a signature, 6.7/10. "Photoshop" style signatures seem to be quite popular right now; I think they're terribly overrated.

Now, since it's Rafa - the new numero uno, a revised score is in order. Certainly a solid 9.9999/10, based on content alone. :D

9.4/10.

Incredible use of just letters, it's a mystery to me of how you pulled that off :shock:

Anyways, I haven't made a new sig in a while, so the current one I have may be a little sloppy.

9/10 everything looks great....except for those lines that go along, they need to be blured abit or feathered or something they just dont suit the whole theme

7.5/10

I like it! It looks good, but try adding more effects to the background and some effects on top of the render too. Work on the text too; good text makes a sig look much better.

New sig. All PDN, except for stocks.

7/10

Its nice, but the render needs to stand out just a bit more, the background needs more work, and try including a slight foreground over the render to give depth.

Very nice looking. The text effects are great, and the background has a nice grungey effect. Still, something is missing for me, I just don't know what :?

Overall, very creative. I'm going to give it a 9/10

9.5/10

Almost a perfect 10 Jerkfight! Just needs a little more on the very left and right edges i think. Just something small creeping into it would be really nice :wink:

Seeing as i'm watching the games too, you get a higher rating :wink:

8/10

Its simple, could do with some :AntiAliasingOn: and also, it needs a better background.

--No Ratings--

Namor: Really awesome job on the corners of your sig! Those look fantastic! however - there are some shadow issues you're probably going to want to fix: Where the shadow gets cut off.

Aeonix: I'm watching the games too! Phelps gets the most medals tonight! -- Cool sig, but it's kinda simple.

LFC: You did an awesome job with the text - it looks really cool. And i like all of the explosion particles you stuck all over the sig - very good job overall!

Explosion Particles? :shock:

The lighting or the background? It looks kinda a like a explosion.. :P

Ah well, i don't know what they're supposed to be, but anyone can think what they want to think they are!

EDIT:

TPBM, rate Nab or me as Nab didn't give a rating. I'm not sure..just rate whoever. :lol:

Well sure: explosion, radiation of his awesomeness - you know what I mean -it looks sweet.

TPBM rate LFC or me, he didn't give a rating :P