Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

@LFC4EVER: I miss your old sig! :cry: The one with the 3-D box thing with the letters inside it. This one doesn't even compare to your other one. I mean at least this one is original, but it doesn't matter.

4/10

8/10

I like it! :D The car fits in, and the brushing on the background is good, but it could do with some foreground brushing. Also, its not PDN :evil: so you lose a point for that too.

6/10

You've included some good effects in your sig. I just think its a bit too wild though. Also, the background doesn't suit the foreground.

8/10

The Mario style is really cool; i like it!

A couple of things seem wrong to me though:

• [*:38ggo3uu]The trunk texture on the tree doesn't seem right, its squares? :?
    [*:38ggo3uu]The text is too plain IMO, maybe include a gradient or something?

Oh, my mistake... I forgot to mention that it was "Paper Mario" themed. That's why the tree/other aspects of the sig seem rather "unrealistic" (in general video game aspects. This is because Paper Mario has a lot of quadrilateral-like stuff in its general artwork) :wink:

TPBM rate LFC4Ever

I like your sig, its very simple and sutble, I also like the diagonal lines. 7.5/10 :D

pip92, the logo is selfmade, and i purposely made text plain to look like the dad's army font (Which is the font i choose lol)

Very good improvement Rasengan! (no rating yet) - It was too plain before, and now you've added quite a bit of sophistication to it.

Person below me rate LFC. (Unless you can't stand not rating me :P:lol: )

Nab: I love it. I love how photo-manip it is. Really col. 9.6/10

LFC: It's good, try making another because I honestly don't like the render/stock choice. 8.8/10

Rasengan: I LOVE the effects you added. The "Tech feel" is awesome. 9.79/10

TPBM Rate whoever. lol