Sign in to follow this  
Tendercrisp

Rate the sig of the poster above you!

Very awesome new sig! I really like this one - great render, and the background is fantastic -- good job on the force lightning as well :P

9.3/10!

Awsome and it looks great.....you get a 9.5/10 ( i would have given you a 9 but its yoda so you get a half a point) :D

Good place of brushes, clean render, and... Yoda rocks :P

8/10

Here's a new one I made, took about 45 minutes. The Dark Knight was definitely one of my favorite movies:

jokersig2.png

Stocks:

Main Joker Image (Rehosted, because I lost the link)

"Hahahas" from Wallpaper at thedarkknight.com

EDIT: Added stocks

Thanks, I fixed my post so that it would include stocks, as well as the sig itself.

Any criticism? I still like tHs's - that was a VERY good Joker sig.

Your sig is cool too! I like the font, though it's been a bit overused on this forum, and the inset look of the text is very nice.

I think I might have rated you before, not sure, but I'm going to give it 7.9/10, for the coo lighting effects, originality, and good text effects as well.

I love the polish feel for it. 8.7/10

... Any criticism? I still like tHs's - that was a VERY good Joker sig. ...

:O You're very kind. It was quite simple though. Little glow thing from my tutorial, couple gradient maps and some transparent gradients. If you want any help just PM me. =P

Ooh, you're welcome - yes I realized it was simple, but it was brought together very nicely - had a very professional look about it. 8)

It looks great, along with the suitable effect, I could forget myself when looking at Joker's eyes. 4.5/5

But call me crazy, when looking at that gesture - for some reason it reminds me of Max Payne. :lol: